Reviews for Crack is Good
Nimorid chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
:D

xD

XD

Hahahahahaha XD oh, can something be that funny and still so HOT? Oh, this fic surely can be!

Loved it! Both, sex and dialogues XD and Seph concern about nothing else than ketchup XDD
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, Crack is Good, has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Slash Romance Category. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Strange and Intoxicating -rsa- and passed to the judging rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Sai, Co-Admin of The Genesis Awards
Raffie chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aagh, this has always been a favourite of mine, but unfortunately I return a few years later to find that the spacing has disintegrated. Would you please be kind enough to take a moment to edit it into something a little nicer on the eyes, by just separating out the sentences? I'm having a hard time reading it.
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Orin Drake:

I'd like to inform you that this story has passed the first part of Nominations over at the Genesis Awards. The Genesis Awards is an Awards site dedicated to Final Fantasy VII fan fiction that is both well-written and creates substance to characters. Your story is in the Category of "Best Slash Romance".

Heather
hanjuuluver chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
threesomes are /always/ fun, although I've seen worse than ketchup. Three words: Lumpy muffin batter. *grins* but an amazing fic none the less! My hat comes off to you, fellow yaoi fan. But /only/ my hat. *shifty eyes*
Squelettique chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Uh! Ah! UahNgh! Aughnng! Hnvfv.. fnqievb... dviqwie... hefnbiv... heflanh... holnsh... holyy... sheit...

The V bottle I was preparing to drink from? I think... I cracked the neck right OFF it. With my teeth. Oh - and I totally love you.
spiel chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Crazy in a good way, but ketchup?

... ew!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
omg XD What would Sephiroth have to say?
Takuya.Toki chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
"I dunno. It just... seemed like a good opportunity." That line made me laugh! Well most of the start made me laugh too! :D That was so hot! I've finally found an author that used ketchup in a fic! (not that I was desperately searching, I was just wondering why it had never been done!)

Great story! :)
Black-Mariah-Heart chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
And I'll never look at ketchup the same way again...good job.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Two words. HOLY SHIT !

That was hot ! And very sexy... I liked it !

You know exactly how to tease your reader/reviewers !

Keep writing ! *gives two tumbs up*
Arra Frost chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
oh this is pure brilliance despite the gross factor of using ketchup. I've introduced some of my friends to this fic and oh it was hilarious as one tried to sit through it, she kept asking me, they're not gonna use the ketchup are they? she whined a lot but thought it was good after finally reading.

but ketchup? man you have one... interesting imagination. I kept laughing and giggling whenever I saw ketchup after reading this too.
HolyfanfictionBatman chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Umm...wow...i had this thought afterwards of something after ffVII:AC like Reno and Rude entering the seventh heaven or whatever its called and holding up the ketchup bottle to cloud who would be sitting on a bar stool or something, and saying 'remember this?' and cloud spitting his drink out on Reno, and Rude turning to Reno after noticing Cloud's face gone red and raising his eyebrow. Heh, well, thats just my mind for you. I liked it.
Stellar-Kill chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
..LOL. Omgosh.. Ketchup huh? Well, I guess mustard would burn if used the same way, ne? XDD Greeatness is not made, its born.

Aww.. Poor Sephy missed out on the fun. ;.;
ViciousQuestionMark chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
oh wow...ok so the ketchup bit was a tad odd to me, but...oh wow...!