Reviews for That Unbelievable, Unforgettable Smile
mehrawree chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This was lovely :) I love how Tatsuki show's how much she cherishes her friendship with both Ichigo and Orihime. I really liked how Tatsuki looked back on Ichigo. I kind of wish there'd be more of Tatsuki in the manga, I mean she's supposed to be Ichigo's childhood friend, right? Anyway, thanks for sharing this piece!
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This is fantastic.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Because Tatsuki can be selfish too. But that doesn't mean she doesn't care about either of them, she does a great deal.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That was beautiful. I don't have much more to say.
Xuln chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I love how this this story went... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
What a way to get into perspective of Tatsuki's relationship between the two.
InkLilly chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This. Is. Amazing. I would have never thought about the similarities between Ichigo and Orihime (other than the obvious) , or how Tatsuki might think like that... I loved it! Oh, and by the way... I AGREE! Ichigo deserves to laugh stupidly alittle more!
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Happy smiling Ichi 100% Awesome

Tatsuki seemed a lil mean, though.

Good otherwise :D
Mitsukistar chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This was really good! I felt the emotion run through me and this story put some things into perspective for me. So I really enjoyed reading it!.
LuminousWeb chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Tatsuki! :) I loved hearing what you thought Tatsuki's inner voice would sound like. It resonated with me. You really have a way of reading the characters from Bleach and interpreting how they would react in the situations you create for them, I'm loving it!
inoue007 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
this was really amazing i love it, please write more!
snowleaf chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
It's brill! It's the first time I actually read a fanfiction about the little Ichigo. And from Tatsuki's point of view, very nicely done.
Midori Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I love how you wrote for Tatsuki. It's an interesting side of her, and a good insight.

...Laughing Ichigo makes me happy, too.
Aileen chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This is a beautiful fic! "The one I wanted to lose to was, in my mind, still smiling and laughing." That line almost made me cry!

I love the way you've delved into Tatsuki's character and come up with so much richness and purpose. It fits the canon story beautifully and even adds to it a lot. This story made me think hard about her character and her motives, about the character I want her to be.

I cannot say it enough: amazing!
luvien azure chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Hey nice story! It's so cute! and the ideas are pretty unique and the use of Tatsuki's POV is really cool too! :D