Reviews for Don't Be Flashin Steel When U Roll Through Compton
fanficfanatic88 chapter 1 . 6/24
i really like the idea. a naruto who goes back to the sage's time? cool as hell. but it's just very poorly written and i can't get into it. it's not really bad spelling and grammar, but the slang and abbreviations make it look sloppy. this is a story, not a conversation. the characters also don't talk the way naruto characters are expected to talk. try to make yourself a little more faithful to the characters you portray.
KassieJean chapter 4 . 6/7
I already dislike this story and it's a waste of my time, goodbye.
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 2 . 1/22
..I don't get it?
dilbag36 chapter 37 . 1/20
I am simply going to say story ever read on naruto fanficions. grateful for the wonderful concept of the story.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 37 . 1/8
When I first decided to read your story I went through the review section and saw that there were quite a few flames. After reading your story I can say that is is quite a good read. So good job on writing this fic and I hope you will write more in the future
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 14 . 1/7
This was a decent chapter. I just have one question though. If team 5 wanted 'absolute sight' then why not use the Rinnegan instead of a Sharingan and Byakugan.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 2 . 1/6
This chapter reminds me of the fusion dance from Dbz
arya304 chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
that was the most amazing naruto fanfic i have ever had the pleasure of reading! I couldnt get enough and i almost died laughing a couple of times, it was simply awesome!
Anona chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
The truancy run is awesome
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 37 . 6/16/2014
"A girl who thinks she's a guy, a Hyuuga hyena, and a Paris Hilton for a team." Fucking lol!
ChopSuzi chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I immediately thought: "Fu-sion-HA!" from Dragon Ball. Tiptoe dance and everything. :3
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Why dont u just delete this story..
ryabusha chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Dude, the name of the story caught my attention, making me think it was a hidden parody gem, but then I read the first paragraph and I cringed, and then I finished the rest, and sadly dude, this is pretty bad. Not flaming you dude, but yeah... please don't use the excuse that you are black and from the hood as the reason this story is written so atrociously. If you do, it shames great writers like Kenichi618, and fellow black people from the hood such as me... Just work on your stuff man. Peace.

Sadly but sincerely,

Rya
Doombug chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
damn... I was looking forward to reading this but I checked out the reviews and found out that they scream as they power up and that totally kills this for me, dbz sucks anyways to many episodes of people screaming for like 20 minutes
Scatter Senbonzakura kageyoshi chapter 1 . 5/5/2013