Reviews for Don't Be Flashin Steel When U Roll Through Compton
Hope he finds out Tsunade didn't order his death.
And he never calls her sister, he calls her granny
Not flaming but they were on team 7 lol
migros256 chapter 37 . 12/2/2016
Good story
reader chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
Can't read anymore of your story. First chapter was alright but then when down hill from there. By the way, that is not how after images work...
Stormy Vixen chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
How old are they? Just out of curiosity. Absolutely love your fic by the way!
tinktinkkyllz chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
the 2nd hokage is not Loud and easy . he's serious and calm
tinktinkkyllz chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
this story is Piss poor
scaryorange chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
dumb.
FanFicFanatic88 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
i really like the idea. a naruto who goes back to the sage's time? cool as hell. but it's just very poorly written and i can't get into it. it's not really bad spelling and grammar, but the slang and abbreviations make it look sloppy. this is a story, not a conversation. the characters also don't talk the way naruto characters are expected to talk. try to make yourself a little more faithful to the characters you portray.
CasJeanne chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
I already dislike this story and it's a waste of my time, goodbye.
Kaneko352 chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
..I don't get it?
dilbag36 chapter 37 . 1/20/2015
I am simply going to say story ever read on naruto fanficions. grateful for the wonderful concept of the story.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 37 . 1/8/2015
When I first decided to read your story I went through the review section and saw that there were quite a few flames. After reading your story I can say that is is quite a good read. So good job on writing this fic and I hope you will write more in the future
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
This was a decent chapter. I just have one question though. If team 5 wanted 'absolute sight' then why not use the Rinnegan instead of a Sharingan and Byakugan.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
This chapter reminds me of the fusion dance from Dbz