Reviews for Don't Be Flashin Steel When U Roll Through Compton
redcrow-redX chapter 8 . 7/16
this story is Piss poor
scaryorange chapter 1 . 7/9
fanficfanatic88 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
i really like the idea. a naruto who goes back to the sage's time? cool as hell. but it's just very poorly written and i can't get into it. it's not really bad spelling and grammar, but the slang and abbreviations make it look sloppy. this is a story, not a conversation. the characters also don't talk the way naruto characters are expected to talk. try to make yourself a little more faithful to the characters you portray.
KassieJean chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
I already dislike this story and it's a waste of my time, goodbye.
Kaneko352 chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
..I don't get it?
dilbag36 chapter 37 . 1/20/2015
I am simply going to say story ever read on naruto fanficions. grateful for the wonderful concept of the story.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 37 . 1/8/2015
When I first decided to read your story I went through the review section and saw that there were quite a few flames. After reading your story I can say that is is quite a good read. So good job on writing this fic and I hope you will write more in the future
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
This was a decent chapter. I just have one question though. If team 5 wanted 'absolute sight' then why not use the Rinnegan instead of a Sharingan and Byakugan.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
This chapter reminds me of the fusion dance from Dbz
arya304 chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
that was the most amazing naruto fanfic i have ever had the pleasure of reading! I couldnt get enough and i almost died laughing a couple of times, it was simply awesome!
Anona chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
The truancy run is awesome
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 37 . 6/16/2014
"A girl who thinks she's a guy, a Hyuuga hyena, and a Paris Hilton for a team." Fucking lol!
ChopSuzi chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I immediately thought: "Fu-sion-HA!" from Dragon Ball. Tiptoe dance and everything. :3
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Why dont u just delete this story..