Reviews for Ponyville
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was just fabulous in all sorts of ways. I must now share it with my fellow geeks.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
I like how you made Lex the good guy *small laugh*
Hollywood Recycle Bin chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
I had a problem with the button getting to this chapter but i went back to 4 and came back and that seemed to work, anyway again, the ending made me giggle, crackfic in deed hehehehehe
Hollywood Recycle Bin chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
OMG! The last line did it, I am now hooked.
Brittny chapter 6 . 8/31/2006

hahaha! Oh Thank You Last Scorpion!
Cherri202 chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
HA HA HA! *tut**tut* What are you on? (gimme gimme gimme!)
mremre chapter 6 . 3/19/2006
This is freaking INSANE. I loved it. Only Lex could take talking pastel ponies with aplomb. Plus I grew up with the ponies so I'm loving the insanity twice over.
Shannon K chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
Honestly, this is one of the weirder fanfics out there, but for some unknown reason (and normally I don't go for the really bizzare stories and crossovers), it's kind of addictive. My Little Ponies/Smallville fanfic is the new crack *LOL* I can't believe that you actually know/remember the names of the ponies...weird...

Marcus Rowland chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
So maybe Lex gives Superman the idea for his costume...

Nice finish!
The Die Hard chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
Man, Clark is REALLY being an asshat, um, no pun intended. Threatening Lex with Belle Reve? I have a couple of other candidates in mind. Maybe a tiny pinch of Lex's specialized dust would shut him up for awhile. And you'd think people would have twigged if Clark walked (okay, stormed) into the Talon wearing his, er, visible underwear... And Lex proves once again that he is nothing if not, well, adaptable. (Though in a normal universe, that might not be such a great compliment.)
The Die Hard chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
Okay, I confess that "rugose" was a new one even on me. However, like Lex, I'm not sure I want to know what the FIRST biggest mutant slither critter they've ever seen was. (And I worked for the government.) / Um, do you really think it was a good idea to use kryptonite on something that's already well into the Bad Idea zone? Lex ought to have learned his lesson by now...
Marcus Rowland chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
This possibly the silliest idea I have ever seen in fanfic, and I love it. Hope there's going to be more, and that the ponies will help Lex achieve happiness etc.
The Die Hard chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
It is indeed a sad day when you consider an outpost that is home to more assaults and dangers than your average day in Iraq to be "just like home..."
The Die Hard chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
ARGH! *choke* splutter Okay, yes, if anyone could design a drug to affect Cthulhu, it would be Lex. Though I was really looking forward to the obligatory Clark-smash scene. And, you know, maybe Lex could teach the ponies how to use that dimension-bridge of theirs to greater effect... Never mind. You've already damaged my few remaining brain cells.
Skydancer chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
This is certainly one of the most orginal Smallville fanfics I've ever read, I'll give it that.