Reviews for The Crush
raven lover chapter 6 . 6/11
this is so fucking amazing really beast boy kiss raven and tell her what he fillet about her waw is so amazing i really really REALLY loved it in my life ohh but fuck you dude why you just make 9 chapter you can make 11 19 chapter really oh and more that i like you story is is long ok is long that why i love it and it so sweet
raven lover chapter 5 . 6/10
oh my fucking god beast boy say is so SWEET! i mean really chapter 5 waw he say the sweetness thing ever oh my god im in love with this story really i love it so damn much that im out with my mom or dad i owes think about it so much
raven lover chapter 3 . 6/10
oh my god beast boy is drug .waw. what a bumn ass i mean really beast boy you had too hold raven hand waw o you think i forget about you robin. you ass what the fuck dude why you tell them that beast boy have filling for raven you bitch. oh o ... really like your story wait no i loved it so much ;)
raven lover chapter 2 . 6/9
oh my god what the fuck why robin is binding in ass more how he gett it so fast i mean waw oh and i make a lots of jokes that robin is binding an jerck really . oh i loved you story really i can wait for chapter 3
raven lover chapter 1 . 6/9
ohhh my fucking god beast boy move on terra is a ass really im sorry for saying that. oh i really like your story is amazing i like no no NO NO I DON'T LIKE I LOVED !
Lord Sicarius chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH MY MANLINESS. WHERE IS IT
bearhow chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Very cute story really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Oooooooooh I love the end it's sooooo cute
DarkPearl808 chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I truly loved this. It was probably the most touching fanfic I've ever read. :)
kindashania chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
the end aghhhhh the feel the fricking feels like gahhh I wanna just cry now I love this it just ahhhh beautiful
Miguel chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
yay
Unused Account Here chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
awwww.
Unused Account Here chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
awww.
HunterMoore chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
Awesome work with this story, really great writing.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Wow... I absolutely loved the story. And wow... u just left me hanging. Like wow... really? U really had to leave me, didn't you? Anyways hopefully there's a sequel out there.