Reviews for The Crush
awwww.
Patricia Starara chapter 3 . 6/7
awww.
HunterMoore chapter 9 . 5/13
Awesome work with this story, really great writing.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Wow... I absolutely loved the story. And wow... u just left me hanging. Like wow... really? U really had to leave me, didn't you? Anyways hopefully there's a sequel out there.
Just One Shot chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Well, I've read so much of your work now that I can't remember what I've cried over and what I haven't, but nothing has ever touched me more than this one. I honestly cried through the latter half of the chapter and had to zoom in because I couldn't see for my tears. Excellent, I really love this one.
Marcus Nightshade chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Okay, that was adorable. Plain and simple, adorable. You rock.
RavenSerendipity chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I could totally see this in my head, your descriptions are amazing. I liked your story a lot.
dj25taz chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
Omg love this story so much
Alice Alabaster chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
One word awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Reader chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Lol awwww! Now I want to watch The Parent Trap cuz of the song! Crazy huh? But that was the cutest sweetest thing! Great Job!
titansoul123 chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
wooo!yay! HOORAY HOORAY!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
(w) cute cute cute cute cute!

okay fangirling is over (maybe)...my final score of this story!

Plot/Characters: you took a simple story and created something adorable and cute out of it! the characters were all in tune and even though they were older, you could tell they were still the same Teen Titans we knew and loved. while I wish there was more fighting, seeing as it is a Teen Titans fanfic, your central focus on relationships made me not miss a thing :) loved it! A

Phonics/Grammar: your word choice and descriptions were spot on! you knew how to invoke the emotions you wanted to and had no issue of doing it! I loved every moment! A

so my final score for this story is: A. your wonderful dialogue and interaction between the characters along with the dynamic emotions you made them experience created a lovely story that people should read. I can't wait to see what other great things you do!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
Beast Boy, she's been hurt. so she's fighting back. it's nothing you've done it's her issue. she needs to realize that people always get hurt and the only way to stop it is to move on. she'll be alright. she just needs time.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
keep working Beast Boy. it takes time, and a lot of patience, especially for someone who's been hurt. but everything can be fixed :)
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
well, its all out there now...now all we can do is hope and pray that Raven will let him in.