Reviews for Voldemort's Help
ireadhp1234 chapter 4 . 6/4
Cute ending.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 3/31
Oh, I think a little turnabout is fair play. Harry and Hermione should be able to start tormenting Voldemort. With their hormones in overdrive, they ought to make him plenty miserable ... or else "distracted" to the point where he wants to do NOTHING but shag and totally forgets about Harry! Hehe
noreenklose chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Nice story.
I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Kai chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Harry's blood is where? South of the border? He should go immediately to the hospital wing then. If Harry's in Scotland and his blood in England, bloody hell, that's a seriously bad situation, isn't it?

Ah, oh, I get it now. That was just a silly, overly morally inhibited way to avoid writing the moste evile worde "penis" or the even evillere worde "erection". Luckily here in Germany we're not that uptight about sexual stuff.

For example, when we're horny like Harry but too shy to tell Hermione the Goddess, we don't take an ice cold shower to calm our libido down, we wank. We rub one off, toss off, masturbate (which is a completely descriptive and neutral term without dirty connotations), jack off, or use other words for the deed that a non native speaker doesn't necessarily know about (the words, not the deed). It's a whole lot more effective than a cold shower. Trust me, I know...

And why should I "cleanse" myself from thoughts about sex? Is sex necessarily dirty? Or even thinking about sex?

I just don't understand. How do people create children in your country? Isn't it part of human biology? Strange...
Wolfe7 chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Started off has hilariously, but went insanely sappy like it dropped off a cliff. Liked it though.
Marydee 48 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
my eyes are full of emotion i love your story , even read chapter 4 of this but i thought to myself ewww lol so i came back to tell you i love your story at the end of chapter three lol anyway I think your writing style is right on with everyone of guys just perfect I cant wait to read you other stories just wonderful you are :)
Random number generator chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
AN inside story text? Seriously?
Coulsdon Eagle chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
For a first try it is a very decent story. Not much happens but you do capture Harry's dilemmas over his relationship with Hermione. And you give us two pretty good friends in Ron & Ginny.
Rake1810 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Hilarious epilogue.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Intriguing
Penghost chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
A very clever piece of work.

Just to have such an idea!

You played the characters rather well, except the rather soft Wesley's.
But then the have not to be annoying every time have they?
Runecutter chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
LOL

Well done, young padawan ;)
I've really enjoyed your little tale of love and lust and externally induced eye openers :D
It worked out just fine with both of them denying heavily and Ron and Ginny having their fun with slowly getting them used to the idea...

And the bat-fluff-slippers of his Voldehighnesslykind had style XD
iafaS chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
bat shaped slippers...priceless!
elmoryakhan chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Great story! And the epilogue...ha..ha..ha.
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
"I love you to." - "I love you too."