Reviews for Evangelion: Broken Mirror
Noyesno chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Great story!
XENO Prototype chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
0.o

poor shinji has to bear all the angst in BOTH lives!

T_T
Nightmare2046 chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
I would like to thank you for writing this. It does leave a lot open so hopefully someone will pick up and give us a good story. Or mabye you could keep going either way is good. Later
Alucard180 chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Very interesting AU fic

look forward to more
Wing Omega chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
How did Rei and Shinji get switched?
and the Mysterians chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
Oh for Christ's sake, not another Shayne Jayell Lesbian Story. Yes, we get it. It's obvious that you have a thing about cute lesbians. You write story after story, here and elsewhere, in which female characters who never previously gave any sign of batting for the other team all turn lesbian, for no adequately explained reason.

This was a funny line.

“Hi, my name’s Rei Ayanami. I am NOT your mother despite bearing a eerie resemblance to her and I am not thinking of having hot monkey-sex with my son.”

Shinji, dumb as post, “Hi, nice to meet you.”

Better that you should throw the rest away and start over with this, because this is at least amusing.
breaktherules chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Wow. This is very interesting and I can't wait to see what you have planned next! I thought your author notes were funny, lol. I just love your Evangelion fics! :D
BLACKANGEL32076 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing this updated.
FreyOfDavis chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
OK, two words: I LIKE! Wonderful premise, with a lot of possibilities. For the record, I don't this is perverted at all. What Gendo was trying to do, that was perverted. I'd be curious to see how Yui and SEELE interact as they try to assert control. I really hope you decide to take this further, I'd be very interested in seeing how you play it out in this reality. Please continue.

Frey

P.S. I'm in the Gendo-hating camp of Evangelion fans, so killing him off in Second Impact scored serious points in my book. Thank you.
Drew L chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I think you should continue this rather than ending so soon. This has promise for a pretty good story.
Wispyspark chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
What?1, man this is a perverted world of evangelion, interesting one though. i kinda want to read more for some odd reason. Continue the story.
Naoblue1231 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
It's...different, not really at all bad, just different. I'm not sure about the whole idea, but if you continue, I might be pursaded.
Joan Milligan chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This is a really good idea, and very nicely written. You've a good sense of pacing, and write fair, which is rare when people deal with Gendo and Yui.

Just have to turn your attention to one flaw in the scheme: if no one got absorbed into Unit 01, it cannot be piloted. It has no soul, and can't function. So much was clearly established in the show. If Gendo died on Second Impact, who is inside Unit 01?
Zenithar chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Good idea to use. Hope you continue to improve upon it.

PS: make the chappies longer that way i can write a more in depth review XD

pss:that last ps is more me disquising how much i enjoyed this ficcy.
Marine Brother Shran chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Hmm...this shows promise. Please, update it. I woud like to see what happens next.

Well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne