Reviews for Derailed
QuillInkAndParchment chapter 27 . 12/28/2006
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...

XD

Sorry...

Just can't tell you how much I liked your story. From start to finish, it flowed along almost perfectly, the characters were OC, and the Skate wasn't too mushy, as I sometimes find Skate stories to be. But, lovely job, and I'll definately check out your new fic.
hersheygal chapter 27 . 12/18/2006
Oh! I'm sad to see the fic end, but it was so good and I really enjoyed it. The ending was great. I hope you write more and more! :)
beachgal607 chapter 27 . 12/18/2006
I loved it! Awesome job!
hersheygal chapter 26 . 12/1/2006
Omg... such a wonderful chapter! The whole thing was so incredibily sweet! I loved it so much!
beachgal607 chapter 26 . 12/1/2006
Very nice chapter! I loved it!
Realynn8 chapter 26 . 12/1/2006
This was the best thing that happened today! I have just gotten chickenpox and am a mess. And because I am over 20, i must not take it to lightly. So, a Skate wedding was a really nice gift! Thanks!
hersheygal chapter 25 . 11/22/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Realynn8 chapter 25 . 11/13/2006
Aww...this was great! Why do I think this fic is coming to an end? Just a little nit more, huh? Well, I cant wait for the next update! I love this story.

Realynn
beachgal607 chapter 25 . 11/12/2006
I really like this chapter! Too bad Sawyer and Kates plan of "getting mangoes" didn't work out as planned LOL. Update soon!
QuillInkAndParchment chapter 23 . 10/16/2006
Oh, that chapter almost made me cry! Especially when Sun and Kate said good-bye!

Lovely job! I can't wait for the next chapter!
astronomylover chapter 23 . 10/15/2006
This is an amazing story, and I'm sad to tell that it's coming to a close. You've done a wonderful job keeping people in character and keeping up with each additional episode that airs on TV. You're a wonderful writer, and I would love to read more of any stories you write. Keep up the phenomenal work!
QuillInkAndParchment chapter 22 . 9/29/2006
Oh, that chapter was so sweet! I loved Sawyer at the end. Please continue!
Realynn8 chapter 22 . 9/22/2006
Aww, beautiful! I loved every word! :) More soon, ok?

Realynn
QuillInkAndParchment chapter 21 . 9/8/2006
Oh my god, Chapter Twenty almost brought me to tears, it was so good! Chapter Twenty One was great as well, but I absolutely loved Twenty. It's probably my favorite chapter so far! You have to update soon, or I'll send evil rabbits after you. Or something. Don't ask, the gum my friend gave me made me hyper.
Realynn8 chapter 21 . 9/7/2006
This was really great! I loved the whole chapter! I even felt sorry for Jack. :) Keep it up! ANd update asap!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »