Reviews for Warmth in the Snow
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I read this when it started to snow where I live. W

Poor Siegfried, being picked on by Pegasus. XD. The part where he was chasing Pegasus...Oh, i burst out laughing. And yay for Leon being here! I always loved the little fairy-tale lover. w And Pegasus was very IC, along with his pink-haired friend.

Well, anyway, great job!

Flame
sirensbane chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Siegfried reminded me a lot of Kaiba in this, especially the constant working and lots of coffee.
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
This was yet another well written and cute story. You are very good at writting this pairing.
highjynx chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I love how these two characters interact with one and another. The dialogues are also witty and befitting to them. Good job on writing this fic and I will look forward to reading more of your writings.
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
this was so good sigh i like the pairing a lot, and your story was so full of emotions and the charas feelings are so understandable :)

please write more of them ? *begging*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
littlefiction chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh, that was so cute! Such fluff I love it!
Setalina Muro chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
When I randomly stumbled upon this bizarre pairing, I knew that for some reason your pen name looked familiar. And I couldn't for the life of me figure out why that was.

Then, suddenly, while addressing another profile linked from yours, the first story on their favoirite list was 'Isn't it Grand What I've Managed to Do' with the author's name highlighted in purple. And in utter shock I flip back to the profile page and realized, its you! (I read your fiction when it was entered into my Pegasus x Cecilia C2 archive, and loved it).

I was shocked. Literally.

Anyway to a review now. I stumbled upon this fiction while looking for some positive characterizing of Siegfried for a fanfiction I'm planning because I missed quite of bit of the GrandPrix series, so I know little of his traits or actions. The profile was a simple thing to acquire, but what I needed was a character link. So I searched. And there it was. A bizarre looking summary drawing me into its depths.

I didn't go in right away; instead I dropped down to another fiction, this one presenting a large cry of an alternate man in a red suit. This time I couldn't resist. So I dived in and was utterly fascinated by what I had found. A pairing between Siegfried and Pegasus. And not only was it there, it seemed even... plausible! Like something that could honestly happen! I was shocked, amazed, awed, and in utter adoration at the cuteness and near perfect personification of love I found in the simple moments portrayed in your fictions. I’m on the last one now. These I have printed out, and they will now rest forever in my box of fanfiction I will read over and over again when I’m feeling blue or have nothing better I’d rather be doing.)

I am very pleased I was able to find these, and even more delighted that you are able to write such marvelous fictions of any pairing it would seem! You appear to be the only author on FFN that writes this particular pairing, and I’d like to say I doubt anyone else could write it as well as you have. Bravo, my friend, bravo.

Lina Muro
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I almost litterally jumped for joy when I saw you had wrote another of these. I'm not sure how you can write such creative, cute, romantic, and in general wonderful stories where each one is better than the last, but whatever your secret is, keep it up!
Smirk In Blue chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Well isn't this a great yaoi couple...I really liked your story, you should consider continuing it.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
_ THIS IS SO CUTE! JUST WHAT I EXPECTED FROM THE PERSON WHO WROTE "FOR THE MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING" ANOTHER EXTREMLY CUTE FIC WITH ZIGGY AND PEGGY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

BYE BYE!
dark magician 15 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I love your stories and think your really good. Since your the only one that does siegfried/pegasus. I wish for you to do me a request fic. How about you a do a fairytale twist. The little mermaid or merman. Siegfried as the merman and pegasus as the prince. i can see siegfried being a creature of the sea. but make it a happy ending. Make it not like the orgiginal tale. I await your answer. I think it would be pretty good and i noticed a lot of people like that sort of thing and so do i. i hope to see a first chapter soon, should you decide to do so. i would really appreciate it.

PLEASE! PLEASE!

(puppy eyes) PLEASE RESPOND! SOON! (i don't have a email address, so all replies will have to be made in chapters or on your profile) REVIEW!
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Yay! These are some of my favourite stories, you know. I can so see Pegasus going out to build a snowman. That's exactly what he'd do, I think... And I desperately want a chocolate-raspberry mocha now.
Zen chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Great fic. It's really fun.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
*tears of happiness* Auw... That was so insanely cute _ As always, I love the way you write these two. I think you captured Siegfried's character especially well in this one, highlighting the similarities and the differences between him and Pegasus and whatnot. Leon's cameo was fun. *huggles fic* Cho-kawaii!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Aww, sweet! :) Those two are so cute in a semi-psycho way together.