Reviews for Picture Perfect
friendly chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
Yeah I think you need to do a follow up. I really liked this story and would like to see more of it... It was really good...
Burgirhig chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
deffinately write a follow up
funkyspunk chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
YES! YES! YES! YES! *nodds her head furiously*

DO CREATE A ONEFIC CONTINUING! yipe! great work, im glad you updated!
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
very good.. i loved it,in my opion u should add a chapter. on how john shows up and dean "talks" to him. but thats just my idea.
WinchesterBros chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Great Ending.

You should do a follow up on this story.

I loved this story.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
mollieclarke chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
great ending

a follow up would be great
SilverStorm06 chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Thanks for finishing it! I think a follow up sounds like a great idea! :D

Letter Writing Campaign: Write a letter to show your support of Supernatural on the week of November 30th!

Supernatural

The CW Television Network

40 Warner Boulevard, Building 168

Burbank, CA 91522
carocali chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Glad you finally wrapped it up. Writer's block can be an ugly thing - we've all been through it.

This is certainly an AU look at their lives - it might be interesting to do a follow up where it was all a vision, or after he gets a clunk to the head, as a tag to "nightmare" to show what their lives could hav been like.

:D

Caroline
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
hey! i am like a new fan of yours! im reading all your Sn fics (GO SUPERNATURAL! GO SAMMY!) and they rock. has this one ended yet? coz i added it to story alert lol. please tell me if it is complete or not... )
ash-rox chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
wow thats great writing put more up
T chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
OK, im pretty sure i said ths before but ill say it again. PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY, I THINK ITS AWESOME AND WANT TO READ MORE!
mollieclarke chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
hey ana

great story, i'm lookin forward to the rest.

hope you can update soon

mollie
ChanceTakerHeartBreaker x3 chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
aww it was such a good story, poor sam having to take that crap from his father.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 4 . 7/17/2006