Reviews for A Highschool Warrior
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
good stuff!
DragonGod926 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That's one thing I always hated about Angel's affect on Buffy. As Angelus, he's out there killing people, turning others and she could have prevented all that buy staking him at the mall when he was at her mercy. I don't give a rat's ass about Buffy's feelings on the matter; Angelus and the rest of the Scourge of Europe needed to be taken out and I, for one, am glad Xander did what he did.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
hmm, well... some one once said that -The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

But in any case, Xander did the right thing, except now, Buffy is heartbroken... and yeah.

interesting fanfic and makes people think.
Chi Vayne chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Willow's statement there is total BS. "Sorry that all the people Angelus drained had to die, but you see Buffy hadn't made her decision yet"? Why is it Buffy's decision?
Bobboky chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
awesome work
RobC chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
A good fic overall. As for Buffy making the decision, she couldn't do it and Angelus was still killing and hunting. Someone had to stop him.

Rob
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
gulp sorry but I am to overwelmed to writ a review excelet job though great story I would say more but can't
Ray Blake chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
This was one of the best Xander stories I have ever read. It built on things already seen in the show and, more importantly, had a believable and important ending. I hope to see more soon.
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
A FABULOUS "what if...?" story! Can't wait to read the sequels.
Warriorsong chapter 1 . 7/17/2000
Excellent
sam chapter 1 . 6/20/2000
i like the story but i was not able to read the whole story. how would i be able to do that
Rilo chapter 1 . 6/7/2000
This story is one of the best i have read.
Shaleatha chapter 1 . 5/27/2000
This was so cool. It was involving, the story moved, it was great. If I didn't like David Boreanz so much I would go so far to say that this is what should have happened in Season 2.
Genesis chapter 1 . 5/25/2000
This story kicks ass. I would love to see a follow up to as to how buffy and xander try to deal with the reality and emotions that this AU story brings up.