Reviews for Kim Possible: Jinxed!
Lola chapter 13 . 4/30
God, I'm sure Kid Flash misses Jinx. He's probably waiting for her to serve out her sentence in the Jump City Pen, he'll probably be majorly disappointed when he realizes that Jinx is never coming back.
Anthony1l chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Perfect.

Adding to Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
Yeah, eventually EVERYONE who isn't a villain is going to be glad she's on their side.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Ha! I don't think being "stuck" here with the Possibles is going to worry Jenny overly much! Thank you, Wade!
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Okay, zoomed through the first five chapters and it's time to stop for a breath or two and review.

Jenny finds herself presented with an opportunity the likes of which very, very few people ever find: the chance for a REAL new beginning. A blank slate, as it were. And with KP in her corner, she can make a real go of it.

This is a creative and delightful crossover!
continental-line chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
I've read this story twice before without reviewing, this is the story that inspired me to to write CRISSCROSS, my KP/Jinx story. Thanks.

-Bill Ponder
dark archer chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
Lucky. Jenny got a purple communicator. I love her new clothing. Nice blending. This is actually prettly good
Jlargent chapter 13 . 4/18/2008
Keep up the amazing work!
LuaveYoueth chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is for ALL the Chapters..

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME CROSSOVER!

XD
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
bervo i forgave janny/jinx-about useing-her-powers

kp-is-jaerkr any got rmader of rtcw

i wish jinx&booine-cood-up-ferinds
Irwin-LyokoWarroir chapter 13 . 10/14/2007
great story dude!
JadeAshes chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
Ah! I just LOVE happy ending!

I read this last night on Sunday, but couldn't review. I like how you put it together: not too fast but fast enough that you don't loose your readers.

Keep writing!

JadeAshes chapter 8 . 2/11/2007
"We'd better recruit her, out fo self-defense." That's Jinx!

I like that line. Mind if I take it for Roommates?

JadeAshes chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
I don't think Jinx is THAT emotional, but it works well with the story.