Reviews for Bring it on Hogwarts
mexican chick564 chapter 19 . 3/23
Great story! Is there a sequel to it? If not please make one! Love your story again me gusta.
allisondasher chapter 19 . 2/1
This was an amazing story! Definitely one of my favourites! :D
Burukku95 chapter 19 . 1/16
This story is a lovely little gem! It is honestly my favorite fiction I have ever read. Once I started reading, I just couldn't stop. I laughed so much that I think my family was beginning to question how anything could be THAT funny. You have done a wonderful job with this and I'm looking forward to checking out your other work. Thanks so much for writing this lovely creation :)
Laura-Ella chapter 19 . 1/4
I Loved this story!
kika567 chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Brilliant. Absolute genius.
Snarry4life chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Liked this story, glad they got together in the end :)
Luna de Papel chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
I was directed to your story after commenting to a friend that my eldest daughter is now a cheerleader, and how thankful I am for her height (she's a tall ten year-old) as it keeps her feet on the ground... mostly. My six year-old asked to join the team... she's flyer material. And I'm thankful for the coaches being so anal about safety. But it's scary anyway and at least they're at the lower levels where elevations are not as complex, nor as dangerous.
Your story has been quite the finding, too. Severus changed so much as it progressed but stays faithful to the core of his personality as you devised it from the start. His look into his self, the angst he went through in this chapter, as well as the unlikelihood of the lose-lose situation he was in to be solved by sheer fate... it was well worth the admission ticket!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is cracking me up already; I can just see Snape's jaw ready to drop out of his head...
ChristinaFay chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Love the way you "torture" him! Well done!
ChristinaFay chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Taming Snape's sarcasm? What a cray (but fantastic) idea! Can't wait to read about just how the serious professor can replace "fearful" with "cheerful" to HIS students. Great writing!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
it is one of the best Snamione i have ever read! awesome!
dash11 chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
The image of Snape being forced ANYWHERE near a bunch of cheerleaders is priceless. Simply priceless. And your depiction was perfect. Thanks for sharing this brilliant idea! I love it!
hi chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
I have to admit that I feel horrible for Snape at the moment... But watching him going nuts is too much fun to quit reading... : ) I love the way that you are contrasting the two cultures too.
odogoddess chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
Delightful! I enjoyed every moment reading this fix & even found it educational re: cheerleading, an activity about which I knew nothing until reading it here. Interesting concept & clever way to get them together.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This premise shouldn't have worked and yet it did. Definitely one of the better HP fanfics I have read. I thoroughly enjoyed this & look forward to sampling more of your work. Cheers!