Reviews for Bring it on Hogwarts
I absolutely adored this story, it was immensely enjoyable. Thanks for an epic read!
louisethelibrarian chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
While i liked this I still have serious issues with cheerleading. Unlike you, I don't see the girls as innocent and unaware of the sexuality of their moves or appearance. That's what bothers me. It's just another way of objectifying women. Yes, they do tumbling but always with short skirts that show off their panties. Yes, I know they're not actual panties, but they show the shape of their bottoms and vulvas just like actual panties do. Add to that all of the pelvic thrusts in simulated sexual intercourse motions and the whole thing is pretty obscene. Okay for adults, I guess, because they're of age, but not for young girls. This one's just too creepy for me - Snape getting an erection watching all of those young girls. Ugh. Real men want women, not little girls.
cztelnik chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
Most entertaining
mexican chick564 chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Great story! Is there a sequel to it? If not please make one! Love your story again me gusta.
allisondasher chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
This was an amazing story! Definitely one of my favourites! :D
Burukku95 chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
This story is a lovely little gem! It is honestly my favorite fiction I have ever read. Once I started reading, I just couldn't stop. I laughed so much that I think my family was beginning to question how anything could be THAT funny. You have done a wonderful job with this and I'm looking forward to checking out your other work. Thanks so much for writing this lovely creation :)
Blue night fairy chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
I Loved this story!
kika567 chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Brilliant. Absolute genius.
Snarry4life chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Liked this story, glad they got together in the end :)
Luna de Papel chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
I was directed to your story after commenting to a friend that my eldest daughter is now a cheerleader, and how thankful I am for her height (she's a tall ten year-old) as it keeps her feet on the ground... mostly. My six year-old asked to join the team... she's flyer material. And I'm thankful for the coaches being so anal about safety. But it's scary anyway and at least they're at the lower levels where elevations are not as complex, nor as dangerous.
Your story has been quite the finding, too. Severus changed so much as it progressed but stays faithful to the core of his personality as you devised it from the start. His look into his self, the angst he went through in this chapter, as well as the unlikelihood of the lose-lose situation he was in to be solved by sheer fate... it was well worth the admission ticket!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is cracking me up already; I can just see Snape's jaw ready to drop out of his head...
ChristinaFay chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Love the way you "torture" him! Well done!
ChristinaFay chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Taming Snape's sarcasm? What a cray (but fantastic) idea! Can't wait to read about just how the serious professor can replace "fearful" with "cheerful" to HIS students. Great writing!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
it is one of the best Snamione i have ever read! awesome!
dash11 chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
The image of Snape being forced ANYWHERE near a bunch of cheerleaders is priceless. Simply priceless. And your depiction was perfect. Thanks for sharing this brilliant idea! I love it!