Reviews for Bring it on Hogwarts
NoseyHeiffer chapter 19 . 7/2
Wonderful story! Thank you.
NoseyHeiffer chapter 12 . 7/1
Loved the way Snape manipulated Lupin
NoseyHeiffer chapter 9 . 7/1
Bogart Snape! Hysterical!
NoseyHeiffer chapter 7 . 7/1
Love it! I hope to see Snape try to make sense out of more "lyrics."
NoseyHeiffer chapter 2 . 7/1
Great descriptions! I'm really enjoying this.
Marriage1988 chapter 19 . 6/28
I had read this a while back, and was just mentioning it to someone.

It has to be one of the funniest, wittiest and creative fanfics out there. And yet, our writer is able to keep the whole premise credible and balanced. Wonderfully done.

I intend to read it again in the near future. So very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
I absolutely adored this story, it was immensely enjoyable. Thanks for an epic read!
louisethelibrarian chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
While i liked this I still have serious issues with cheerleading. Unlike you, I don't see the girls as innocent and unaware of the sexuality of their moves or appearance. That's what bothers me. It's just another way of objectifying women. Yes, they do tumbling but always with short skirts that show off their panties. Yes, I know they're not actual panties, but they show the shape of their bottoms and vulvas just like actual panties do. Add to that all of the pelvic thrusts in simulated sexual intercourse motions and the whole thing is pretty obscene. Okay for adults, I guess, because they're of age, but not for young girls. This one's just too creepy for me - Snape getting an erection watching all of those young girls. Ugh. Real men want women, not little girls.
cztelnik chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
Most entertaining
mexican chick564 chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Great story! Is there a sequel to it? If not please make one! Love your story again me gusta.
allisondasher chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
This was an amazing story! Definitely one of my favourites! :D
Burukku95 chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
This story is a lovely little gem! It is honestly my favorite fiction I have ever read. Once I started reading, I just couldn't stop. I laughed so much that I think my family was beginning to question how anything could be THAT funny. You have done a wonderful job with this and I'm looking forward to checking out your other work. Thanks so much for writing this lovely creation :)
Blue night fairy chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
I Loved this story!
kika567 chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Brilliant. Absolute genius.
Snarry4life chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Liked this story, glad they got together in the end :)