Reviews for If They Were Me and I Was You
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Pure fucking perfection, okay? You're lovely.
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Lool!OMG!How do you do thus?Put so many different kid of feelings into a piece,it;s absolutely amazing,there was so much going on here and a lovely ending!
sockothemagnificent chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
*giggles* That was hot.
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Gosh this was amazing 3

"I love you" *collapse*

that basically made my life 3

LyssaLaughable xD
notsoinnocentfangirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
It's nice seeing Remus as the pervy one for once. lol

and I liked the way they declared their love. Right in the middle of fighting. Typical boys:D
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Not my favourite one of your fics, but I still liked it.
OoverO chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Haha, niice. (:
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aw, too cute. This is quite accurate, I think. They'd not be all chocolates and roses all the time, and I like the way you depict their relationship.
TopKat chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Altered Images? :D

loved it. really did. The characterization was flawless, and you've got a great sense of humor!
xAnonx chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Good job_
kreoff210 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
lol

happy bday remus! . haha
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Liked it!

"You," he said, turning to point his finger at Remus and glaring. "Don't give me this 'I'm a coward' shite. I see what it's like for you every damn month. Coward my arse! Do you want to know what I told James, that first time we were with you for the moon? We were walking back from the shack, and I told him if it were me, I'd have fucking killed myself years ago. And when we got back to the dormitory? I cast a bloody silencing spell around my bed and cried myself to sleep like a fucking snivelling sprog. I never cry, Remus. Never!

"If you so much as think the word coward again, I swear, Moony, I'll beat the bloody piss out of you!"

Cute, in a Sirius sort of way! lol

"I do hope it turns a nice shade of purplish-blue. It'll look pretty against your skin. Match your hair nicely, too. Might have to take pictures. For posterity and all."

hehe! funny Moony :D

- Gaby
ScarletVampyre chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Oh this was fab - absolutely lovely, hilarious banter between the pups. And a nice dash of angry angst in the middle. Very well done.
Hyper hangover chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I love it! I would add this to my favorites if I had any room

damn fanfiction .net and it's limited favorites!