Reviews for forgotten pasts
Sariko-chan723 chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Rlly good! I can't wait for the next chapter...but u haven't even updated in years! :/ please please please update soon!
Naruxsakuluver chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
awesome
13AnimePrincess13 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
LOVE IT!
mysticblue05 chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
this is cool!

uptade plz:D
pamellka chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
Nice I bet Sasy-poo raped her...I just know ..when will you continue this?
wubbzy chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
This is really good! It's killing me to not know! Must find out! I really like it and very interesting so please update soon! Really nice!
xSilverIvyx chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
I want to know what happens! update soon please! this story is awesomely wonderful!
TwiztidOne chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
this is a pretty good story i hope you come back to it 1 day
Ower chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
damed After the part with Sasuke I wanted to kik his ass to the moon. Naruto is confusing me a bit, but still is fajn. Hope you will update soon.
XXRedWolfXX chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Aw! Naruto cares...in a way sasuke did...But I really like this story! Please continue!
KASU-NO-KASUN chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
omg i love your wighting it the the BEST!

))))))

i loved pritty flower and the squle for it to!

)))))))))))

I LOVE YOUR WIGHTING ITS SO GREAT!
coco-san chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Yeah yeah this one! *fluffy floatation device gone* Like I said I luffle this story,and please please update!
coco-san chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
Update,update,update,update *runs into a wall* I love this story oh so very much protective naruto,jealous boyfriend protective naruto,I love it! so pwease update?
Pink-love-lost chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
i think i noe what happened, did natuto attack sakura in the kyubi state or sompin ? i think thats what happened? hm and i dont noe bout sasuke but he's really scareing me in this story... Wow this chapter was so well put together! Please update son! this fanfic is awesome!
MimiMattsGirl chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Awsome can't wait for the next one!

12:28 A.m.