Reviews for Magpie
riverrat1 chapter 1 . 1/23
Other than I could have done without this story turning slash at the end, I think this sequel was very interesting. Great plot and I liked that it was told by Harry's portrait.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
amazing :)
FalconLux chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Surprisingly engaging, considering that it's all told by a photograph. And I don't normally like stories where Harry's lost his magic because it's just so depressing, but this was really good. Bravo.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Simply lovely.
iloveshimmer chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
How Lovely!
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
unique perspective.
storylistener chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was a nice follow up to End of the World. I especially liked the ending with the picture of Sev. Nice touch with showing the relatioship without doing anything explicit. GOOD JOB!
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
there is nothing i can say that will do this story justice. this story is wonderful and perfect in every way even though it was sad and made me tear up it was still perfect. i love the way you write
CrazyObbsesiveBoredOublec42Luv chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was really good, very deep and it kept me on edge...I keppt trying to guess who the picture was...I had no idea until the epilouge. It was very well written and I enjoyed it very much.
yinyangren chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Love this... 3

Interesting point of view from the picture... Love the epilogue too... XD
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow, I don't think I've ever read a story with such a unique POV. Well done. This story was so good. I love how Severus gives Harry a kick in the pants and doesn't coddle him but helps him. His declaration of love to Harry was great, it was pure Snape. You would think a story where Harry has lost his magic would be tragic but this story is so full of hope that it is simply wonderful. I love how you chronicled Harry's journey through portraits. It's beautiful. Thanx so much for the inspiring read, you rock!
Ysarose chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
*laughs* This was different, brilliant, and touching. Thank you.

~ Miss.
placeholder89 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
oh my god- i love this story- i love, love, love it... you cannot know- wonderful, truly fantastic! thank you, THANK YOU so much for writing it. Even my snarry- hating- sister liked it... and thats rather hard to accomplish.

wow- incredible. thank you

Netrixie
aradonai chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
wow, that was beautiful. I like that you wrote it from a completey different perspective that wasn't known until the last few lines. Amazing job!

~aradonai