Reviews for Magpie
FalconLux chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Surprisingly engaging, considering that it's all told by a photograph. And I don't normally like stories where Harry's lost his magic because it's just so depressing, but this was really good. Bravo.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Simply lovely.
iloveshimmer chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
How Lovely!
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
unique perspective.
storylistener chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was a nice follow up to End of the World. I especially liked the ending with the picture of Sev. Nice touch with showing the relatioship without doing anything explicit. GOOD JOB!
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
there is nothing i can say that will do this story justice. this story is wonderful and perfect in every way even though it was sad and made me tear up it was still perfect. i love the way you write
CrazyObbsesiveBoredOublec42Luv chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was really good, very deep and it kept me on edge...I keppt trying to guess who the picture was...I had no idea until the epilouge. It was very well written and I enjoyed it very much.
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Love this... 3

Interesting point of view from the picture... Love the epilogue too... XD
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow, I don't think I've ever read a story with such a unique POV. Well done. This story was so good. I love how Severus gives Harry a kick in the pants and doesn't coddle him but helps him. His declaration of love to Harry was great, it was pure Snape. You would think a story where Harry has lost his magic would be tragic but this story is so full of hope that it is simply wonderful. I love how you chronicled Harry's journey through portraits. It's beautiful. Thanx so much for the inspiring read, you rock!
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
*laughs* This was different, brilliant, and touching. Thank you.

~ Miss.
Netrixie chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
oh my god- i love this story- i love, love, love it... you cannot know- wonderful, truly fantastic! thank you, THANK YOU so much for writing it. Even my snarry- hating- sister liked it... and thats rather hard to accomplish.

wow- incredible. thank you

Netrixie
aradonai chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
wow, that was beautiful. I like that you wrote it from a completey different perspective that wasn't known until the last few lines. Amazing job!

~aradonai
shogi chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Beautiful. I absolutely was blown away by this. Extremely well done. It took me a while at the end there, to get that it was his own photo that was speaking (how creepy, having your own photo that moves) but I got it. And I'm glad I did. Where was Hermione? Did she die too? There was no mention of her so that is what I'm assuming... I'm rather liking the mood you've left me in; it's not one I tend to get very much anymore... melancholy but... satisfied.
wingedthing chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wow, this was wonderful. Such an original idea to tell the story from the picture's point of view. It was really quite marvellous - I'm off to check out your other fics now :D

xx wingedthing xx
lestatluvr13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
You, my dear, are a writing genius. I bow humbly at your masterful twisting of the English language.

!xSEVERUSSNAPEFOREVERx!