Reviews for Hero Academy
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 53 . 6/18/2008
Wow! Well done. Trent is full of awesome as always. Such a turn in events, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.
Final Poke Mario Fan chapter 53 . 6/18/2008

Yet another kickass chapter! I keep saying this, but this was without a doubt the best battle in the entire story! When the hell did Trent become such a badass all of the sudden? This only keepts going to show that you have vastly improved as a writer since the story began. Keep going, I need to see this cliffhanger resolved! (Though I doubt those three will actually die...they are the main characters, and the main character(s) only die in REALLY dark works.)
Final Poke Mario Fan chapter 52 . 5/26/2008
Interesting turn! I did not see the finals being interrupted again! I wonder who exactly that Kei guy is, though, and why he even interrupted the finals! I guess I'll have to wait and see! Until the next chapter!
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 51 . 4/29/2008
Another awesome chapter! Everything seemed nicely balanced to me. _

At least you're not as bad as me. It took me 2 years to finish a chapter for one of my stories.
Final Poke Mario Fan chapter 51 . 4/28/2008
Well, this is a nice chapter! I have a feeling that this "Endless Waltz" will finally be reaching its climax. Your writing skills have really improved since the start of the story as well, and there's more to come. I smiled to myself at Rennt's use of a chain sythe, as I have a character in one of my stories who will use the same weapon. Either way, keep up the good work!
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 50 . 2/15/2008
Wonderful chapter! Full of action and surprises!
Final Poke Mario Fan chapter 50 . 2/13/2008
Well...I know I've said this mulitiple times already, but..THIS is the greatest chapter ever! I loved the whole three battles going on at one time, especially when Verrik used an Overdrive to kick Astos ass! And I was a bit surprised to see Gana, too, I thought he had died. Most of all, I was surprised to see Rinn and Trent merge together (though accidentally) in a Trance! I can't wait to see what happens next!
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 49 . 2/3/2008
Nice chapter! Okay, now I like Trent even more. _
monkey36 chapter 49 . 2/1/2008
Woo, 'nother chapter! Very nice as usual, but a bit short, but hey, school's a bitch. The dialogue between Verikk and Astos is very well done. Favorite being:

"You betray your words and turn you back after all?"

"Am I not facing forward?"

Final Poke Mario Fan chapter 49 . 2/1/2008
Well, this was a pretty good chapter in two ways! One, you showed some clear character developement for Trent, in a way I hadn't expected. Two, you've, once again, left me on a good cliffhanger on the upcoming battle between Astos and Verrik! I'd say that your skills as a writer has improved since the start of the story. Keep it up!
Beast of Legend chapter 48 . 1/2/2008
This is a really clever story and I had fun reading it. Can't wait until the next chapter.I dunno if you are still taking character suggestions but I've had this character in mind for a few days now and thought i would post it.

Name: Klein Azure

Age: 15

Hair Color: Grey

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'9

Class: Thief/Ninja

Weapon of Choice: Katana,Knives

Signature Moves:Multithrow, Multisteal

Backstory: Klein was raised by people who were not his birth parents. His actual parents perished from a disease and he was raised by abusive foster parents. When the letter from Hero Academy arrived in the mail, the foster parents immediately shipped him learned his skills from an infamous "Treasure Hunter" and his ninja skills from a renowned assassin

Description:Although Klein is a thief, he never uses his skills for his own personal gain. He is a quiet,but clever ally,especially in the midst of battle. Anything or anyone important to him, he holds dear and always has a way to help someone in need.
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 48 . 12/28/2007
Hi! A late update is better than no update at all, and now for the final match. I liked the tonberry part, that was funny.
Final Poke Mario Fan chapter 48 . 12/26/2007
Ah, don't worry about the lateness. No matter how long your intervals with the chapters are, I would never give up on you! Anyway, exciting chapter, it's going to bridge into the final match, right? I'm looking forward to it, please write more! And don't worry about how long it takes you: I'm very patient, and besides, a story is better if it's longer prepared than hastily written!
monkey36 chapter 48 . 12/26/2007
You'd better write more often!

But good chapter, I've been looking forward to this match for a while, especially the Tonberry bit.

Keep up the good work!
SmellyFace chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I've only read the first chapter and it's amazing you have loads of talent keep on writing FF stories!