Reviews for The Beast Returns
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/16
Okay okay... I know it's been a really long time since this was last updated but I just came across it and holy crap! This is the BEST fanfiction I have EVER read in my ENTIRE life! I love absolutely everything about it! The build up, the suspense, the characters, the dialogue... everything was spot on perfect! I could practically see and hear everything that was happening! It was almost like I was watching a really well made movie instead of reading a beautifully done story! I love how things brought up subtly in the beginning showed greater significance later on! It proved that the plot was really thought out. I know it's been such a long time and this is probably a dead story by now but oh my God I want to know what happens next so badly! My mind is seriously buzzing after reading this! I can't stop thinking about it and I would seriously love to see this completed. Even if it isn't, I still want to say that this is a beautiful piece of work. 50 times better than anything I could ever write! I've never left a review on any fanfiction before but jeez, this one really deserves it. Good job!
Madison Futch chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS!
talishapeople chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
I am seriously so happy. I have been waiting for TWO CHAPTERS for Raven to punch Robin. Thank you so much! I know it's been years, but PLEASE update. :)
kiahwinkler chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Plz plz plz make more! I love this story and have to read more!
Junior VB chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Me encanta la interacción entre Raven y Chico Bestia.
I love the interaction between Raven and Beast Boy.
Junior VB chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Garfield perdió el control. ¿Quien puede ayudarlo ahora?
Garfield lost control. Who can help him now?
Junior VB chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Chico Bestia ha cambiado mucho.
Beast Boy has changed a lot.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
Hay mucha tensión en el ambiente.

Es lindo cómo Raven se preocupa por Chico Bestia.
There is much tension in the air.

It's nice how Raven is concerned about Beast Boy.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Creo que sé quien es ese cambiaformas misterioso.

Vaya, Chico Bestia debe estar muy enojado ahora. ¿Cómo va a ser afecto por la inyección?
I think I know who is that mysterious shapeshifter.

Wow, Beast Boy must be very angry now. How will he be affected by the injection?
Junior VB chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
¿Por qué Chico Bestia ha estado actuando extraño?
Why Beast Boy has been acting strange?
CleoArrow chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
I don't know if you intend on ever continuing this, but I certainly hope you do. This is a unique idea with a good plot and great cliffhangers that are torturous for those who want to keep reading, just like the one you left us readers with in this last chapter. I hope you decide to continue this one day, preferably soon.
The Shade Has Been Thrown chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
(Five years later...)
Update! Update! Update!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Please finish this story! Please
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Is it that guy who does the illegal human experiments?
Dolly chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Bello!
Ma ho solo una domanda.: come finisce?