Reviews for Singing Amen, I'm Alive
starrylaa chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow, that was really good! I've never read a spn fic where their job is done and they have no clue what to do. I particularly like Sam in this
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Great story, amazing.
Verina100 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Hey great story. Lol chloe's travelling with the boys.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
i love the relationship all three of them have. it must be really scary when you have finally completed your destiny. You have no clue what to do because nothing is set in stone anymore for you. You have to build your own layer of bricks.
NaturallySupernatural chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Best. Darn. Story. Ever.! Welldone, lovin' the crossover, and the 'You have no idea how long I've waited to do this' line!
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Awesome. Is there a story before this that I missed?
dreams of stralight chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
would log on but too lazy to do so! lol

i love this fic! i have a request for you to do another fic like this but obvioulsy longher then a one-shot! and i have a few ideas! so if your in
kidkarmina chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I liked this short fic. I'm starting to like Dean and Chloe pairing. It started when I read a fic somewhere in about smallville / supernatural crossover. Lex and Chloe pairing plus Dean and Chloe pairing.

I like it...I wish you wrote more about them. Like maybe how they met and started working together; things like that. Just a thought. I didn't get a chance to read the rest of the reveiws so if this is redudant, I apologize. But I'd still like to read more of them.

Good job...
atruwriter chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
This was a great fic! Is it just a one-shot? Well, I loved it. It's certainly going in my favorite stories list. Well done!
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
more please!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Aw, that was great. Cookie dough. Buffy! Sorry. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Good story and soon.
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This is great, I really enjoyed it! My two favorite shows in one fic! I love the Chloe and Dean pairing! They really need to get Chloe a guy on Smallville I'm tired of her obsessing over Clark. As for Dean I'm not a big fan of Cassie and him and Chloe would be perfect for each other in my book! I really enjoyed this I hope you write more soon!