Reviews for The Real Origins of Harley Quinn
Awesome!
MaddAlice chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I loved it :)
Veronica33 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Your sister is awesome, had a great laugh at this.
dracolov chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Harley real name was Harlen Quincy...
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Wow, that chapter sure carries an electric charge throughout it. Very nice.
D4rK chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Nice story but why the name mary anne, his real name is harleen quinzel, hope u add some chapters too the story, actually the part with batman was very funny
Nightmare1 chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
A lot of that seemed out of character for Batman, but at the same time, was very much amusing.

-Nightmare1
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Personally, I like this theory better than the rocket ship in the actual "Harley Quinn" graphic novel...but "Mad Love" will always have the tops in my book.

Even so, this was such an amazing twist and alternate that I could not help falling in love with it. An ice rink on Halloween...it actually does sort of fit. Harley had done gymnastics before phsichiartry, she is still doing something that will enable her agility in crime.

The Joker's reactions were twisted and insane, which I loved.

-Nightmare1
Attila chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
_ A most awesome work of fiction, m'dear. I'm not sure if I remember the original origins of Harley, but you leave it in the dust, for sure.

You should write out your dreams more often.
Mystitat chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Batman a little out of character, methinks? He sounded a little like poor, repressed Munkustrap, if you ask me ...
Aithilin chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Heehee, I loved it!

The Joker's always been the best, especially with a petty Batman.

Very nice. Great description of the transition from Mary-Ann to Harely Quinn, too.
Mystitat chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
You know, I will now forever associate "Puddin'" with you. _

This was just the thing to get me out of a rut from rooting through terrible Cats fics for the funny typos. Thanks. And it was marvelous. I wouldn't expect any less from you.