Reviews for Shattered Mind
Invader Pinn chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Cool! This is a great idea for a movie! I love it!
Invader Xen chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
OMG AWESOME STORY.
Pilpols chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
omg poor gaz
Pilpols chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
lol what?
irkeninvaderdiz chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
omt that was so sad. gaz died zim died and dib was left in a pit of black nothingness. and i dont really know what happened to gir. i feel bad for zim because we had to see his hard hard hard past. and he died at dibs hand. even if he did say he won, really he didnt. hes dead. and i feel bad for dib because DUH he lost a sister became insane and is in a pit of black nothingness. and yea gaz died and ... gir? you should have mentioned what happened to gir. but over all i liked it.
Dorian Gray Man chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
I just LOVE evil Zim stories. It is so annoying when they make him have feelings. Uk. Great fic!
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
INdeed he is brilliant. Sideos I salute you and you to HeCallsMeHisChild you did an excellent job of writing I'm sure Sideos is proud.
mbulsht chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
The idea for the plot may have been created by Invader Sideos, but it was YOUR writing style that made the story come alive. You write so beautifully when the stories are dark and depressing. I like that.

Anyways, thanks for suggesting to read Invader Sideos stories. They are really good. I can't wait to see what you write next!

-the silenced.
ConscienceCoward chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
Wow! you did an awsome job! I LOVE how it ended!
tastes-like-ciel chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
Serena:Wow, this story was awesome! Brilliant plan Zim had. Loved the story. Great ending.
PrincePunk chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
AMAZING! WOW! THIS STORY ROX! But no one could hear his screams. I'm going to make a poem with that in, and send it to you, just to see what your amazing work inspired me to do. That was an amazing story.

TTFN

Archangel Amy

Ja ne
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
wow I read a long time ago before I was a user/ this is a great /dark story an going on favs
Netbug-Archive chapter 7 . 5/4/2006
CREEPY! It's like a creepy version of the unfinished episode, "Ten minutes of DOOM" VERY well written.
Sanoon chapter 7 . 5/4/2006
Wow...that sucks. Glad I'm not Dib. Evil Zim, evil. Very good story. Remember, even though the plotline was presented by Invader Sideos, you still put it together with wonderful brilliance. Very well done.
chickens chapter 7 . 4/24/2006