Reviews for Christmas Revelations
asphodel ale chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
This is a darned good twist to the original story.

Pity it seems to have been abandoned-I would have liked to read it all.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Wow! This story is extreme!

I can understand Molly Weasley's actions, at least to a point. She was looking at paying for 49 years of boarding school on one salary. Dumbledore comes up with a solution that would provide school for all 7 of her children. Desperate people do desperate things. However, for me, the moment I heard anything about bars on the window, I'd be at Dumbledore's door demanding that something be done. Molly's actions change from desperate to unforgivable when she is happy about the abuse. If Harry (original Ron) had been raised in a happy family, or if he had been "adopted" by the Weasleys after his first year, I think he would be more forgiving. As it is, his "mother" saw that he was unloved and neglected and ignored it.

As far as Dumbledore is concerned, what kind of heartless bastard allows a horcrux to be put in an innocent child? How does that make him any better than Riddle?

I think Sirius and Remus should somehow permanently change Harry/Ron's appearance, then kidnap him and take him away from England. If he's not truly the prophesy child, then there is no reason for him to stay in a country that has vilified him and with "parents" who truly don't care about him.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
So Ginny's crush...
Rheya Ramsey chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Sadly, another great story is left unfinished.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
So the invisibility cloak and photo album go to Ron (the 'real' Harry), but what about the Marauders' Map? Fred and George didn't give it to Harry because he was supposedly the Boy-Who-Lived, but because they wanted to help him out, which doesn't really give Ron claim to it that way. No doubt Sirius and Remus would give it to their Harry, and they own more of it as its original makers than the secondary claim 'Ron' does as James' son.
Oh well, if 'Ron'/real Harry somehow ends up with it Sirius and Remus can make a better one for their Harry.
Flying Chrissy chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
Bloody hell doesn't that man have any or no feeling for other people? Bad Boy Dumbles! Great story! Look forward to the next update.
TLD110166 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Are you going to finish this story? It's too good to just leave unfinished.
O.W.L.'s and N.E.W.T.'s chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
hate the plot of the story
Larenars chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
Very interesting story, I'm sorry it ended so soon. Thanks for sharing.
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
You can't just leave it there!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
i don't think anyone's thought of a spin-off where Harry is Ron and vice versa before... interesting story :) please update soon! :D
Zlatka chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Cool :-D :-)
TiannaMVA chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I think I see a loophole. :D

They mentioned that they used hereditary charms and renaming ceremonies. They essentially made sure that the boy they made Harry Potter instead of Ron Weasley was /actually/ Harry Potter, regardless of who he was before.

The boy who had lived with the Weasleys has no claim to 'Harry Potter's' things any more than Hermione does. If he starts spouting off that /he's/ really Harry Potter, people are going to ignore him, and Voldemort might just kill him to get him to shut the hell up.

Because of the renaming ceremonies, all the things Ron could've had claim to are null and void, especially if magic is involved (which I'm assuming it was). If there's a will (purely on your part), they would mention that /Harry Potter/ would get any and all monies and properties, and, because of the renaming ceremony, Pads and Moony's Harry would get everything, not Ron.

I do hope you continue this. Is there any Ron-bashing? Because I can see it heading there. (not that I disapprove of it. I only liked him in the first book).
GallagherGirl537 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
this was great please finihs t
anotherbuskitten chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
I love this story - it's really unique and you NEED to update!

One question about the explanation though: If Dumbledore could extract the piece of soul from inside Ron/Harry then why didn't he just put it inside some object and destroy it as that would destroy another piece of Voldemort's soul?

Can you put in more arguements with Molly? I really like those scenes.