Reviews for Journey On
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Any chance finishing this on?
Xena2292 chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
Are you ever going to finish this. The three main girls are some of my favorite rangers and I like them together like this in this story. Please continue soon.
beautifullyblunt chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Your writing doesn't suck. I love the first chapter. It's kind of funny, because I was so hoping (once I saw the name Kimberly Hart) that the two other girls would be Taylor and Ashley. And, lo and behold, they were!
marlee chapter 16 . 9/24/2009
can soneone finish this off as i really like it. please xx
hewhoreaps chapter 16 . 12/13/2008
Interesting story. I do hope you finish it
Luthiem Vardamir chapter 16 . 9/19/2008
WOW I Just loved this story it's INCREDIBLE and so well written, I always I always had love Charmed (mostly Chris xD) and Power Rangers, this is an amazing idea, I'm hopping you'll finish it please please please please I have to know if Eric and Taylor will end up together please I'M Begging

See ya
Artemida chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
Please please please say you're gonna update this soon! I love Charmed and Power Rangers, especially Kim, and using Ashley and Taylor as other Charmed Ones is great idea (though at the beginning I wasn't sure about Ashley, cosidering I've never watched PR Turbo, but now i like her). It was cool idea to give them whitelighter-witch-demonic's powers instead of plain witches's powers. I so wanna see Taylor and Eric together (he's so hot, u know what i mean;P) Besides, U just must say what happened to Piper, Pheobe and Paige! I'm dying to know this! As for the Tommy/Kim parring (which i normally adore)... I'm not sure right now if I want them together...

Update soon!

I'm begging u:) *begging on her knees*
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
update soon, dont give up.
Knight Wulf chapter 16 . 10/15/2007
thanks for the updates loved them, please update soon
BeStillMySlashyHeart chapter 16 . 7/22/2007
i love this story! you have to update! and i think kim should be with someone other than tommy, there's just too many fics with them together and i would love some more Eric/Taylor moments if you dont mind! please! ok ok im done , i just love that pairing, they're perfect for each other
Lulu Belle chapter 9 . 4/12/2007
glad you finally have stuff on Trini... though it seems now she is going to bow out of the picture... which is a shame because she has always been my favorite and Kim and her were like sisters in the series.
Lulu belle chapter 6 . 4/11/2007
Great job again, you are gifted in describing fighting scenes, but they are getting a bit tedious now... just wishing for more plot in between, though the Tommy part was a nice, small reprieve...

the last paragraph made absolutely no sense... then again it's 11 PM, I'm trying not to fall asleep and am procrastinating on homework.
lulu belle chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
yeah, decided to leave e-mail cuz don't think I'll ever get to logging in. lol.

very good description of fight. I really like Taylor in this... though its really sad thinking of how hard it will be for her and Erik to go back to their infamous teasing and mock arguements... and the others with their boys...

great job...

you kept me up till 1 AM so I am operating on 5hrs of sleep... not good when you have school. lol.
Lulu Belle chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
ok, first off, song fics are a big no-no now on It sucks, but its true. I have been blocked for a while because of one I wrote several years ago. I don't want you to lose this story.

Also, I felt the full song lyrics were unneeded. Oddly, I love imagining skits or whatever that take place during songs or incorporate them in a plot line. However, it is really hard to work if the character is just singing the song. A song fic would work, but lyrics in a sotry just because the lyrics are froom the song the character is singing doesn't work.

Don't get me wrong, they were perfect choices, I could definetely picture it, but it doesn't belong in your story. Sorry.

Otherwise, this was great.

p.s. I love the song "Girl Next Door" however, I am a cross between one of the guys and the little-sister of my guy friends (I believe the word they use to describe me is "cute"... like a 6 year old).

Great character personalities and interpretations, just no more songs. Please.

Great job again.
lulu belle chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
lol... next time, you should spell out ERS... it took me a while to guess what it was, and only your earlier descritption helped a little... but it could have been Slap Jack (dif. game) and not everyone would know the abbreviation, let alone that name. I have heard numerous different names for that game (though I love it... and have walked away from games victorious but in great pain).

Very good, I really do love Eric and Taylor... Kim and Tommy are a forver couple, Andros and Ashely were the first couple in the serious I fell in love with and I wished more happened... but Eric and Taylor never got to go anywhere with their relationship (and they are the most recent I've seen) so I really enjoyed their part in your chapter.

I wonder, are the guys going to have a revelation on how hard their girls work and their life is, how much they sacrifice for what they do?

ttyl...

you know, you are a bad influence... its midnight and i still have homework.