Reviews for Why I Left You
vampiremuggle chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
*squeal* yay! ! ! I love the way you ended the story!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Kashrlyyk chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
This is a bad story. I was okay, till it reached the point with Jessica meeting Ron. Wow, Ron actually is angry at McGonagall, and he has every right to.

But then within a few seconds, he is all okay with it? He reaches Hermione and doesnt scream her head off, but instead tells her he loves her? He didnt feel betrayed?

That is one whipped Ron you have created there.

She didnt want to be selfish? WHAT? How is saying "I am pregnant" selfish? In fact hiding the daughter is selfish! She stole from Ron all the firsts that are there in a life. The first word, walk and so forth. She stole from Ron the chance to be with his daughter from the beginning, the chance to be a good father. She practically said, that Ron is not able to get a carreer and still raise a child? Even worse, yes that is possible, the said:"... I couldn’t let you do that, so I just thought it would be best to leave."

Who the * does she thinks she is? So Ron is incapable of making the right decision? She has to make that decision for him? Again selfish.

Hermione, in your story, doesnt give a * about Ron. All she wants is an easy life without the problems that having a carreer and a child could create. She is a coward. And Ron should have screamed at her for all the * she had done.

A very stupid, bad story, which started so promising.
ally green chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
aw tht was so cute
Marissa-Emily chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
AWESOME STORY!

-harrypotterfreak93
illusion100 chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
AW! this story is just so adorable!
katiemarie x3 chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
BEAUTIFUL

i was sad to see this story come to an end... it was wonderful! I LOVED IT!

it made me cry, i LLOVEDD it!

awesome job, if i remember i'm going to try and read some more of your stories. I'm putting you on favorites!
chucktaylorgirl chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
Aww, a very cute story!A follow up would be cute, even if you wrote it as just a one shot. Do like, Jessica's first date! I'd love to see how Ron reacts! Ahahaha, well, it's really cute! Thanks for a great read! )
RandomSmiles chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Aw...that was so very sweet. An epilogue or sequal, maybe? :)
Ze-veil-of-ze-faeries chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Aw! This was such a cute story!
Dracolover2008 chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
alright absolutely love this story adn hope that you update or write a sequel to it.
thesongremainsthesame chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Yay! *Does dorky victory dance*
Digi-Girl101 chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
If this isn't the end then update soon!
thesongremainsthesame chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
Just a reminder, one cannot apparate from Hogwarts grounds...

Okay, now that I've got that done...I am LOVING this story. This is my first review in 4 chapters, but I loved this chapter so much. Especially when Ron found out about Jessica. Really great!
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
very very very very very very good carry on please
randhr2 chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
Aww... That was sweet! Oh man! You arent going to continue. I wanted to see what will happen and what they will say at the wedding! :(
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »