Reviews for Chambered Roses
tenchu chapter 14 . 6/29/2007
oh my...finally, an UPDATE! i'm so happy, i'm so happy you updated! please continue because i'm really feeling all giddy again! oh...i can not imagine what will happen next! please update update update!
MegaAuthor chapter 14 . 6/4/2007
Nothing to claim but your brain? (ehehehehehehehe)

Just joking... You did good now, with the maiden chip (a spin off for maiden circuit?) make more or less human for Lime and the others.

Nice working on the fic, looks like I don't really have to FORCE people to write you a revew after all. (Keeps away AK-47, brings out good thoughts out). but lay off the anime for a while, it may be good for you. getting idea is good, but being original is much more fun.

Please continue, that cliffhanging isn't so pleasing, Lime is crying out loud for yoursake!

Keep me updated!
Fenris Jin chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
Yay! Well the trout just sort of disintegrated after a couple of more days.. Lucky you! XD

Wow, and you threw in an angel in the flower shop too! That is very generous of you!

It seems the maiden chips made the marionettes human? And now, Lime has flesh and blood! Well, something like that I guess..

Hmm.. Aya's starting to be a bit(?) sentimental on Lime's departure.. what can we expect? *wink* All work and no play..

AWw.. and Cherry's stuttering at the mention of Omi's name! Yojhi and Bloodberry click.. does Tiger go with Ken then? XD

Well looks like the marionette's will be all settled in with the boys of Weiss!

I'm just a bit curious.. was he thinking of Lime, as in Lime-chan or was he thinking of Lime.. lime..XD

Nah, just teasing.. lol.. I just love Yohji.

MegaAuthor chapter 13 . 5/17/2007
35th Review! does it has to be this much! I wanna read more chapter, I can't wait any longer! (I'm turning 21 for godsake!) But the preview is promising...

Got to find some other people/author to write you the review...

OR DIE TRYING! (Goes out with CS Ak-47)

Keep me posted will ya?
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
Well, despite the ominous urge to hit you with a 10-day old stinking trout.. I've come to an decision not to inflict any bodily harm until I see a chapter.. so.. yay!

Congratulations on finishing college! I still have two years to enter such euphoria.. summers included..XD

Anyway, I'm glad to hear from you above all.. Can't wait for the next chapter too! Update! XD
tenchu chapter 12 . 1/30/2007
GOD!

finally, THE UPDATE (and you can see that I have been a very good reviewer, I do review!)

this is what I've been looking for...the door...for their hearts...to collide!

WEHEHE! more chapters please!

(hey, co-readers, let's be kind to this author and review for her! she might not finish it and i fear for that!)
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
Yay! Thanks for giving me a personal alert on the new chappie, that was very nice of you!

Action filled mission for the Weiss.. Explosives are nice.. But sharp objects are much more interesting.. lol

I love the part where Aya saw the disc about Lime.. a much longer guilt-trip.. I doubt Hanagata and the others will let him mend is erronous ways.. XD

They'll probably make his life hell.. No more private moments with Lime.. Poor kitty lost his chance.. lol

I thought the mission was in a far away place? How did they get there in a short span of time that the alarm had went off?

I'll try to trace it somehow I guess..XD

Anyway, Aya's really getting closer that he would prefer.. Good for us! lol

Update soon!

Happy New Year to you by the way!
MegaAuthor chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
I must say, that is the longest wait I had, (Chapter 11 is around 2006, june or august) but at least the story still come out nice.

You should stop hammering yourself with odd ideas and stick to your original plan, and relax. Also, Lime note that the description you made for her isn't cute enough, or rather not enough 'Kawaii!' term. You could also add some really SERIOUS fighting scene.

The idea above can be ignored entirely, but it perhaps help you further up the story. Again, nice story. I'll be waiting for the next Chapter.
tenchu chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
...oe! i so love this development! please, please, please update soon...i wanna know what's next!

i pretty much am not a complete fan of youji but he's doing good doing all those phone calls...

and poor,poor sakura...sometimes you just have to accept the fact that jealousy, like misery, loves you (i bet you expected company! evil laugh! coughs)!

and see ran? i told you already! poor,poor you! i bet you did not expect that to happen to you, right? (evil laugh! then coughs!)

hey, i made sure i had my email ad right here,okay?so conatct me right away if you updated...please?
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 11/10/2006
Yay! Muchen District! They's find her soon!

Afufufufu, well it looks like Sakura's plan on Aya is going downhill.. Tsk, tsk.. must be hard to see a potential rival.. especially one who almost gets mobbed by overly-hormonized males..

Yay! Lime's presence finally finds recognition.. and now that that's been done.. I hope the rest of the marionettes find her soon..XD

Another Yay! Aya's on a very long and nasty guilt trip! It's making me so giddy already..XD

-squeals- Okay that does it! I going insane from all this! Ran's having dreams of her! Oohh.. If only Yohji knew..XD

tenchu chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
poor sakura, if she had no chance with ran in the anime, she will definitely have none here either...ihihihihi...i love being a little evil...ahem...sorry for that, deirdre's dreams...

anyway, i'm so sad! please tell me you'll review sooner?
tenchu chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
oh...so no wonder i haven't seen this story before...you've somewhat relocated it!

don't worry, i hope i was able to show my complete support here in you!

more, more, more updates please (as i could see that i only have to read one chapter more...)
tenchu chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
aya, i pity you. you have a severe case of insecurity. how could you do that to lime?

yohji, please...at least ken and omi were more subtle? couldn't you see that lime here is so naive he could not understand male aggression?

and pleasee...marionettes, go help lime now!
tenchu chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
i knew it! aya does not want to be touched because he's afraid he might look for more of those from lime! hahahaha!

and i can clearly see that omi here is smitten by our dear lime, too.

oh, poor shuichi, i wonder what a third anchor is? and is lime connected to this one?

oh, yeah, i know. i might as well read the rest to know, eh?

weh!
tenchu chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
oh...dear...i don't know...

my god, i really don't know if i should kill the doctor or symphatize with him...and i don't know if i should laugh at the hilarity of this all or just hit aya's head...

oh, no aya, you'll not gonna escape lime...that's actually your intention, right?

okay, okay! i'll stop writing now! i'm off to the next chapter!