Reviews for Somnolence
lee-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
O.O... I'm completly under your charm.. seriously this story is.. weird but SO good! So I want you to continue o

It's like the reflection of a distorted mind (well, like me should I say) see ya! have a nice day , night, morning, or evening (it depends on when you will read 'this') okay I shut my mouth up and I submit my review ...
Nathan chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
This still confuzzles me :
Ethriel chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I don't know about another CC, but this CC loves it and demands it be continued!

...or would grovel be a better word? Yes, I grovel that you continue this fic. Please please please please please!

CC QoD

P.s I totally see the attacker being Bryan for some...strange reason. I guess I shouldn't have read Caught Underneath The Surface just before reading this, huh?
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
cool story
Ray Star chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
That was disturbing. You scare me sis.
Yuliya chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I love storys like this I hope you continue it's really good.
MiseryWriter chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
the button is blue, not purple...sorry, just thought i should mention it!:) An interesting start ya got there, i can see it developing into something cool!...then again it could just be me...hm...liked it, continue it, hi...m...thats about it...I just thought I should mention it was okay since you only have one review so far and I know what a bummer that is...

Cheese and happiness.