Reviews for Avoidance
KikyoIsBadass chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Very well-written story. I HATE Inuyasha (the character) with a passion, but I think you have great writing skills. You should write one where inuyasha dies! Now, THAT would be amazing.
shineegirl chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
aw! that was really really REALLY good :D hahaha

im sorry this is so off topic but.. i DID NOT KNOW that was how you spelled 'tsch'! haha.. im sorry ;
anon chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
I really like your story, but there are just...1-2 things that bother me.

"she asked/said innocently"

"he/she spat"

over over over over used.

don't take this wrong, otherwise I really like your writing. I guess it's just a personal pet peeve. seeing one word meant for description used multiple times within three paragraphs agitates me, unless you're purposefully going for repetition to make a point. just my opinion, of course.

I'm not sure if you do it intentionally, but I can see your writing style change slightly depending on the character's pov. I like that. what I mean is that kagome is descriptive and emotional while inuyasha is all about the actions that take place.

I really like where to story is going, but as you said in this chapter's AN, it could turn any which way. you're making me face my temperament tickles and I can't back away!

ps, my fiancee has the same name as you; it's just as common a female name(referring to your bio.) :P
shinee4evaaaaluvv chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
can't wait for the next chappie!
itachisgirlfri4end23 chapter 15 . 3/2/2008
whar i though maybe try to make it more give more awsome job.
Sutemi chapter 15 . 11/20/2007
Great chapter. I loved it. Update soon, pleasies and thankies.
fearie fighting 101 chapter 15 . 11/6/2007
Great chapter! You're doing a great job, I just have one suggestion to make. Because of the development of this chapter, I suggest that you change the rating frome a T rated fic to a M rated one. Other than that, I love this!

-fearie
InuGoddess715 chapter 15 . 11/5/2007
Good chapter. I'm glad that Inuyasha and Kagome finally expressed their feelings for each other...in more ways than one, lol. I just hope that hthere is some way to dodge this terrible bullet that is heading right for them.
Black Betty chapter 15 . 11/5/2007
That was absolutely fabulous! What a great chapter and I can't wait for the update!
Sutemi chapter 14 . 10/23/2007
That was so awesome! Great job. Update soon, pleasies and thankies.
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 14 . 10/23/2007
This is really well written and overal a great story!

~Black Wolf-Dog~
Kagome1314 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
this is good i the summary caught mi eye and now im loving this.
lolopptt chapter 14 . 10/16/2007
Wow...that was just wow...
InuGoddess715 chapter 14 . 10/16/2007
Oh, how sad. It's so unfair that Inuyasha is fated to lose the woman he loves...again. And poor Kagome...born only to be a willing sacrifice for the jewel. This is too cruel for words. I just hope that there is a way out of this for them. Poor Inuyasha has been haunted for centuries after losing the woman he loved. It is the height of cruelty that he is expected to do it again.
slicendicer chapter 13 . 6/19/2007