Reviews for Sleeplessness
LezBlowShitUp chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
I love the idea of Torii bringing them together here, it subtly parallels the ORB fence reunion scene from GS. There was a palpable intensity in the scene where Kira was leaning towards Athrun’s pillow and Athrun whispered his name in his sleep. Also, the difference between their reactions at getting caught by the doctor was wonderful. Athrun’s complete lack of antics in contrast with Kira’s flustered embarrassment was so right. You hit the on the nail character-wise. This ficlet is lovely. Brief, but sensitive to all the little details in their exchanges; glances, touches, everything. Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
I like your story
bassoongirl14 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Loved this!
Lilian Cass chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Thank you for the story! I was hoping to find a story based off that episode!
azab chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
i loved it a lot and i hope you update sooooooooon
azab chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i loved it a lot
kasmo chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
How cute. I don't relish them having to tell Cagalli about their relationship though when it comes time for it.
J Plash chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
*sigh*

Beautiful.

(that may be the shortest review I've ever written :P)
Rowan Isabella McCarter chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
hmm, I wonder if you'll add more, so far this is both amusing and sweet. Hope you eventually write more -
Ai-Kusabana chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Hi there! Great fic!

Aw... Poor Kira couldn't go to sleep because he worries about Athrun! It's even cuter that he went to sleep with Athrun! XD

Wai! Kawaii! They both kissed! So cute! XD Go Kira! Although when it comes to being calm Athrun sure beats him to it! I like the doctor since she understands! I wish they could be happy but they aren't... because they have to keep their relationship in secret... I just hope Cagalli and Lacus would understand if those two ever find out... Lacus I know can be very understanding... I fear for Cagalli though...

Oh btw, I'm hoping Athrun's the uke here! He looks feminine and not to mention the fact that Kira's the agressive one... It would be nice to Kira being protective and possesive of Athrun! It would be really nice if Athrun's the uke cause he's HOT that way! *squeal* XD

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PRETTY PLEASE! PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP! PLEASE WITH PUPPY EYES! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE UPDATE! _
Kanarah J chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Blast! The doctor did interrupt, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been; in fact, she seemed rather...unhinged! I liked this chapter very much, but I do wonder when Between Friends will be uptated again! I eagerly await a new installment of either stories!
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Very sweet. I do so hope no one comes in to spoil the scene! It's unfathomably cute!
Maruading Storyteller chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Great stroy, I like how you have them together from the onset, I just hope the next part is up soon! Ja Ne!
BotanFan chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
oh greeat great! . I loved it. so sweet. awwee. please continue. It was wonderful. I really enjoy the way you keep them in character and the way Athrun is always trying to be so strong ahha you really bring the characters out. Very nice job. .-Kari~*~
xxasukiraxx chapter 2 . 3/21/2006