Reviews for Irony
Cueil chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
who is not OOC at death's door? Only the man who laughed with joy his whole life can have that chance
red.masenko chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
that was so sweet. i think im gonna cry.

great story!

D
ur dark angel chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
i loved it! i think u should right another story like this! hmm maybe somthing alone the lines of: he was killed but really he was just inbetween death and life and he has to find what he has to live for befor he can live or die and sakura is trying to save him but she thinks she failed so she carries him to kohana and finds out he's in coma or sumthing like it...yea that came put of nowhere. im not a very good writer so you could at least try to this idea
dashdashhypenspace chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Good use of irony. Good story and very well written. Although I do agree that Sasuke talked a little too much. Good story!
Claud-kun chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Sad, really sad. But I like it over it.

And I don't think Sasuke were that much OOC.

Great One-Shot.

_

See ya!
lilmisssushi chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Your wish is my command! Hehehe.

I really liked your short and sharp sentences in this. They really helped to hammer the point in and yeah, I felt sad for all the SasuSaku fans out there.

'Manipulate his life but die by his hand.'

So true. I don't know what he's thinking. Especially with the new manga chapters...but I'll keep myself from spoiling you AGAIN lol.

'It was ironic that she had trained so hard but he was always the one she couldn’t help.'

'It was ironic that he had never thought of plans for his future, and now he wouldn’t need them.'

That last one kinda smacked me in the face. Very powerful lines you got there.

Anyhoo...I love these kinda stories...although, I like you writing humour more, I must admit lol *sweatdrop*

Well done anyways! *beams*
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
you did fine! this was awesome and very realistic, in my opinion. lol nut1 likes angst? hehe good times. I do prefer your humor more though, I laugh so much and trust me my life is hell so laughing is what I need to reclaim what little sanity I may have hidden in the inner recesses of my vacant mind XD
Essyllus chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Ah, you tried. This was alright, and in some areas, your points about irony aren't fully developed and clear. I'm not saying that you are a bad writer. But tragedy/angst is not your forte.
nati chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
wow luv it
CherryBomb91 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
that was really sweet!
CloeyMarie chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Cloey likes angst and you did an admirable job at it. You should try it more often. A grammer mistake...somewhere. I can't seem to find it right now but other then that it was very good. -Cloey Marie-
2supersmart chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
aw...that was so sad T.T but i enjoyed it anyways. love the way you expressed the emotions and it was well written; totally angsty
anameleth chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
AH! HE DIED RIGHT!

Panda Pocky chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
That was really good, well written, it nearly made me cry! Good work -