Reviews for Responsive
fanfiction fannatic chapter 25 . 10/30/2014
this is one of the best stories i have read in a long time. It is well thought out and not rushed, it has it's hot sceans and still the story can more than stand on it's own with it's daily life interactions. I hope you decide one day to finish it and will favorite it in hopes one day their will be more i can't wait to see what happens :)
stiffknees chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Lol. Good one.

Hojo as a safe word

Definite turn off.
hentai18ancilla chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
Incredible.
Miss Katy chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
So, I just wanted to take a moment to say how much I really appreciate the sheer amount of world-building and richness of background detail you've put into this fic-far more than you find in your average romance, and in fact that's the one thing that's drawn me back to this fic over and over again for years-the fully fleshed out characters and interactions and the details and the real, fascinating world that you've woven, and I find that I keep on reading more to see what will happen next with Cloud's materia slots or whatever than anything else, because it's ibrilliant./i I've been sad for a long time that this fic appears to have been discontinued, and normally I avoid WiP's-dead or otherwise-like the plague, but honestly I enjoy what you have so much that I keep coming back to it anyway.
Anyway. Thank you for writing something so brilliant and detailed and amazing, and sharing this awesome world you've created.
Dragonanzar chapter 25 . 4/27/2012
This is a really great story, though from the fact it hasn't been updated in five years, I'm guessing it's abandoned. Pity. I really like the way you've portrayed Cloud and Seph's relationship. It's a bit odd, even in the area they're in, but they seem to be happy. I do have to wonder what Seph's psychology is, though, to lead him into desiring such games. It's also interesting to read a story where the dom is more reluctant to dominate than the sub to submit. In a lot of fics with a similar-style pairing, they seem to fit together a lot better. This seems more real, in a way.
LuffyMarra chapter 25 . 7/17/2011
This is a great story. Hope u continue it soon.
DesertSoulLynx chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I LOVE your story! :3 I hope you update really soon! As a sub myself I find it really frustrating that all the sub/dom stories I find, with very few exceptions, are completely inaccurate and unrealistic! Some of them make subs out to be completely useless and pathetic! It really gets on my nerves! Your story,Responsive, is one of the very few that is accurate representation of a sub/dom relationship! Please update soon!

DesertWolfFoxHybrid
Firefox chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Hey, again. Huh, I guess it's been awhile since I've reviewed. I just wanted to say that I read it again and I still think this is amazing! I don't know if your going to be updating ever again but I really hope you will. I don't want you to think I'm pressuring you though, so you can just ignore me. I'm mainly reviewing because no matter how many times I read you fics, and I've read most of them, I can't remember if I've review for those or not but know that I've read most of you stuff, and I think your one of a kind. I mean that in a good way, just so you know. Your great and ignore me if it feels like I'm pressuring you. TA!
Firefox chapter 25 . 11/13/2010
Please, finish this! I came across because I was wondering if there were any fics that made Sepiroth the submissive and Cloud the dominant and, what do you know, they do! I started reading this and became addicted. Infact I read it until the last chapter you wrote, all in one day! So, please, write more soon. Gosh, I hope yuo get this and decide to write again. Oh, and no relationship is perfect. Sooner or later, if you decide to write again that is, Cloud is going to have to show his anger to Sephiroth and Sephiroth is going to have know that Cloud won't hurt him. So, anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Hurry, please! Ta-ta.
Wraith chapter 25 . 9/30/2010
Love it, update?
WingsOfFate chapter 25 . 8/24/2010
Been reading this for two days straight in every moment I can grab, it really is a gem.

It's such a shame that this story has so few reviews for such lovely long chapters and word count, though I really hope that's the only reason you've put Responsive by the wayside rather than a writer's block. I think people are scared off by the sub!Sephiroth in the summary and don't bother to read further, despite being one of the few stories out there that's obviously been well researched for the BDSM aspects.

Psychologically it makes a lot more sense- for determined Cloud out to prove his worth to the world to be the dom and abused, must-aways-be-in-control Sephiroth to want someone to shoulder that burden to relieve stress rather than the fan favourite opposite. Take a way the hero worship and reveal Sephiroth's insecurites and it's the obvious choice. Points to you for a gradual progression of bondage as well and not making Cloud a sadist.

Not sure if I liked Zack in this last chapter but the reasons were explained well enough for me to go with it. I thought he was coming more from the feminist corner- that he was insulted given his relationship with Aeris and his respect for women: Sephiroth was acting docile and Zack thought he viewed all women like that. Meh, like I said, I'll go with the flow, though I really want ot see how it will be resolved- perhaps a little Aeris intervention?

Hope you update soon, I would love to see more. *Faves and alerts*
Avid re-reader chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Absolute favorite FF VII story! Squee! Wasn't sure how sub Sephiroth would work, but it flowed perfectly! Hope you get over this writers block and continue soon.
NanaG chapter 25 . 4/16/2010
There is something about your writings I quite love. I always seem to come back to read more. You bring out submissive Sephiroth really well. :)
Mizu Hoseki chapter 25 . 2/17/2010
-pouts-

I was kinda hoping that there would be more to the story...

did you decide to not finish it, or is there more in another story in your list that you've written?

cause honestly, I really like this one, and find it a lot of fun to read. plus your chapters have a nice length to them and the writing set up is executed nicely. I can't really find any problems, and I did enjoy many of the other stories you've written. I don't see Uke Seph often and even with those not many are written this well either.

well I hope you have fun writing your stories, and have good luck out there in the real world

Mizu
souh chapter 16 . 10/20/2009
you know, as much as i appreciate the lack of labeling on those little black bags the store gives you i have to say, its still evident where you bought it...how many places sell things and use blank black bags? if you want to hide it, bring a big purse, or if thats not small enough, bring a backpack for those extra large toys. xD sorry, just thought id provide input.