Reviews for Secrets Always Come Out
ALIMOO1971 chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
Great story, any luck in finding a stargate beta reader. If you are like me cause i've been looking for one for months. One thing i've notice is that in the first two chapters you got siler in whom General Hammond was talking to and who working at the computers in the control room. Well it Walter Harrismen who like Geroge secerty and who is in the control room. slier is ... engineer who fixes things. I hope you can up date this story soon. Oh is good to meet another stargate/sea patrol fan on here, lol
Lisa O'Reilly chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
This is an amazing story so far. I can't wai't to read what happens next. I hope you put more Sam/Jack in it.
momentofweakness chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
wow i really liked it. amazing ]
momentofweakness chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
wow lots of drama. good though. ]
momentofweakness chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
i like cliffies. it was great. ]
momentofweakness chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
i really liked this. good job [[:
momentofweakness chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
this is great. i watched the show once...but my dad is a hardcore fan. haha. so're a great writer. ill keep reviewing each chap ]
Samandjackforever chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
You said that there would be dan and jan. Well, when is it gonna show up?
Caroline ONeill chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
Cant wait to find out. But As Katy is a O'Neill i hope it is not all Sheppards fault.
alexceasar chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
I found this today and am liking it so far. Jack's reaction to her involvement with Sheppard should be interesting. My only comment for improvement would be to change the Mayor rank to Major for Carter and Katy. :) Nice job.
Call Me Sarah chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Lol, you put Mayor Carter... “Your kidding right I could sat all day in that temple translating the ruins” Daniel said as he sat at the table with his breakfast which was already occupied by Colonel O’Neill and Teal'c. Daniel sat down with Mayor Carter.
scottiedog chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
Thanks for the warning!

Looking forward to your next chapter!
scottiedog chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
I am glad that Katy got some of it out! She still needs to talk to her father about some of this! I know that Jack is a man of little words, but I think it is time to talk about how he was feeling when Lou did the same thing as Charlie!

Good Job! Looking forward to more!
Samandjackforever chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
Me- *Running around screaming* UPDATE!

Jack- *Covering ears* Danny(me) SHUT UP! She'll update!

Sam- Just please update or she'll never stop!
scottiedog chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
Katy needs to talk it out! Even if it is a sparing match. She needs to get her feeling out one or another.

Good Job! Looking forward to more!