Reviews for Silence
Poor gaara :(
Veiled and Missing chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aww, how sad!

Poor Gaara.

I enjoyed reading this story! Great job!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
*shakes head* I often wish Gaara had met Lee first! Then he might have a chance!
riza chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
i luved that story u have to continue i want to know if gaara is going to slap sakura on the face. *hoping so much* but anyway pleaz continue so i can read more.

ps. i blame the adorable pics of gaara and lee for making me like this cupl but now and days i like it cuz its a good cupl _
Kayla chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
oh, this is so sweet and sad. like ... sweet and sour sause. lol. hope there is more! _
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
please tell me that lee and sakura are not together, beacuse thats just ew...poor gaara! see yha
greenbean1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Aww... ;_;

Kill that bitch! Kill 'er ded Gaara! Lee is yours.. yess..

(Good fic, even though poor Gaara is all awone.)
Rhylin Sweet chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Poor Gaara! This reminded me of a doujin Lucrecia84 drew on deviantart. U should chek it out! shes on and its her homepage! She has the best art! I luv this Story to PIECES! .
bound-2-be-love chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Three letterz WoW... i think this is verey good *smilez* "YOSH" good stroy kind of sad but good Cupcake anyone? no not you *points to you* you get CAKE!
xMickey-Masochistx chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
:Sniff sniff: ... Poor Gaa-chan... And poor Lee for being with that... THING :growls:

Very good, and so sad. It's strange, I always find one-sided love more depressing than suicide or anything like that...

Well, that's just sick lil' me.

Anya3 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
*squeal for GaaLee Pair!* lol There needs to be more of them around.
sarah-uchiha90 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Okay, this was really good, but GaaLee? *shudders*

But, really nicely written. I personally would have liked it better if it were maybe Naruto, or heck even Sasuke, but I just don't like Lee. He's so ...

Oh well. Very good, despite of my opinions on the pairing.