Reviews for Smile
Roo4life chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Loved this! it was heart breakingly wonderful!
How Clever of You chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

*wipes away tears*

I just lkajewriuantiueanraer.

*holds out plate

moreplease?
How Clever of You chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Remus stared around as each of his friends turned into their respective animals and danced around the room before turning back into human form and approaching Remus with the biggest grins on their faces.

THAT GAVE ME THE CUTES MENTAL IMAGE GAJENIUAKRAR
ragdolljazz chapter 13 . 9/7/2009
This story was truly amazing :)

I can honestly say that not many fics can make me cry but I'm bawling my eyes out right now, it was just so beautiful!

The last line in particular is probably my favourite, and this story is just... wow.

Probably my number one favourite story with this pairing now :)
The-Terrible-Two chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
That can't be over. That's like a whole lifes love in few words. It was so pretty and sad and sweet. You showed their ups and downs- but the love remianed no matter what. I wish you would continue it. But at the same time it is perfect in the way it ended. Remus and Sirius went about life together, and it would only be right for them to finish life together.

It was terribly lovely.

Lots of love,

Mal (moi) & Syd

stay beautiful. * *
sierra's scarlet chapter 13 . 11/12/2008
I like these, especially the end. I wish there could be more, but it's a wonderful way to close - I suppose I'll have to imagine the rest.
OoverO chapter 13 . 10/31/2008
thats what should have been in the epilouge!

sirius coming out of the veil!

yes yes yes!

no let me correct that!

sirius coming out of the veil TO REMUS!

i love love love this!

my all time favorite!

yep!
OoverO chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
haha if i ever had a convo like that id be so confused!
RiverAcantha chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
Oh my goodness... I can't stop crying right now... This is one of the most heartbreaking story I've ever read. When I was reading the very first chapter, I felt as if I've run out of air, I couldn't seem to breathe. At the first chapter I started to cry when I remembered what happened in the Order of the Phoenix... And then from that chapter on, even with those happy memories-I cried and kept crying until now that I've calmed down. My comment might not do much but still, this story made my day as to-I think- many others.

Thank you for writing and posting this series of memories of Remus and Sirius. Now I can't help but smile along typing this. Thank you for sharing this with us all.
Belegwathiel chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
That was wonderful. Beautiful. I love these stories. They're just adorable.
xxanglophilexx chapter 13 . 7/13/2007
Ohh, I loved this. There was the right amount of angst and fluff. The last chapter was great, because it was touching without being cliche or cheesy. Chapter 2 was so sweet and young. The entire thing was just fabulous. I loved it.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Ouch!

This one was SO SAD.

Great job, really, though.

I love the flashback and how that sort of interwove with the current time in the story.

]
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Aww!

How sweet.

I loved this chapter.

]
rekahneko chapter 13 . 5/17/2007
Just so you know, this story collection always makes me want to cry, but in a good way.

(-:
Guardian Fox chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
oh wow... that was beautiful. thank you for sudgesting this to me, i laughed and cried the whole way through.

it may have been more dramatic if sirius hadn't said anything and lupin had just walked away... but it is interesting the way you left it to us to figur out what we want those last words to mea