Reviews for Harry Potter And A Destiny Unknown
Wait...so harry wasn’t one of the guys in blue?
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 4 . 1/11
I would want it but I'd forget my other story and focus on this one more
rhizz17 chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
update please
flaming rose chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I'm hestaint on the plot, mostly by my own perferences, but ur grammer needs major beta-ing.
That's 'bout all I have to say.
Good day, duckling.

- F.
Angelsa chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
WHY DID YOU SHT! CONTINUE WRITING! FORGET WHAT I SAID! ABOUT ME HAVING IT! A FEW PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN WRITE LIKE THIS! continue writing! -screaming-
Angelsa chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
I'L TAKE IT!
Larisya chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Really? Of all the things to do with his life...that?
Larisya chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aw. I can't wait to see a story at Beauxbatons, I have never read one before.
imBored09 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
do you know if something took up this story? and if someone did can you send me the Author's name please.
little-bast chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Does anyone know who or if anyone has adopted this fic?

I love it and would love to read more...

I would love for Harry to stick it to the Potter's and Dumbledore. Harry showing them he DOESN'T need them and he can make it by himself.

I would also love to read their reactions when they do meet again!
NYC Artist chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I'll take the story just or post another chapter, I've written one Harry Potter story called I don't believe it.
moonlightskymist chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Thats so cruel to leave it like this. Honestly I have no idea where the plot was going else I would have volunteered to take it but... Honestly such a terrible ending.
Pani Drzwi chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
This is a great and interesting story and it's a shame that you won't finish it. The plot's good and there's a couple of grammar/spelling mistakes, but overall it's good! I hope that you will try to get it finished, you shouldn't give up;)
tedlay chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
interesting story keep it up
Forever Rahhel chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
It's such a shame to see this story unfinished.

Even though it was rather obvious that Harry was behind all this the Freytag triangle was still there because it took so long for him to be revealed.