Reviews for The Hedgehog is Mine!
Sairi the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
LoL! It's so funny and true at the same time, even though I'm not into SonAmy,but still. . .so funny snd so true.
Mrs. Billie Joe Armstrong chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
cute poem
tails5555 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Just wanted to say I enjoyed all your Sonamyness very very much. The poem was funny and good and all your stories were great. Even the one where the ARK crashes. I say that because I'm not a big fan of tragedy type stuff but it was well written on all accounts! You're a very talented writer! Hope you write more soon!

Sonamy Yea!
Inu-Leeli chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
the title makes me think of a song called "The Boy Is Mine" sung by Brandy and Monica. i like the poem, it's short but cute
Ironic Sonic chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Amy: That was the best poem I've ever written
SC: Then how come it made me want to vomit?
Amy: What was that?
that was cute! :)
DynoStretch chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
LOL _ Cute poem!
pirokuntoo lazy too sign in chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
WAHOO! SONIC AND AMY... YEEE-HAAAWWW! SO KAWAII... HEY UNKNOWN YOU DISSIN' THIS POEM? *PULLS OUT A HUGE RAIL GUN* SAY SOMETHING MORE I DARE YOU! HAHAHA TOTALLY LOVED IT... my new mission is to write about this couple... wish me luck! (just a little note... i don't own a dreamcast so this is a very difficult mission...)
Jesus Jesse Zamora chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Heehee, cute. Though I must admit that I don't picture Amy as being quite that over-possessive. o.o
Dark Para chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Heh funny. A more un OOC Amy being the wierd manic liking sonic way she is.
ToniaMoon chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Teehee. :B Sonamyshippyness. Ya godda love it.
Teila Fox chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Hey unknown dude,if you don't like it,just why are you reading it?To flame me?If that's it,that's pretty like you have no to the 2 who reviewed positively,thank you.
the unknown chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
you suck the poem blows. i hate amy and sonic.
Nightshadow chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
What a short, but sweet poem. Pretty kawaii. :)