Reviews for Dance with Me
Maddylovessmiles chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Cute
Allleila chapter 15 . 10/12/2009
Another great story. Aw Romy was so sweet. Normally I really dislike happy endings but the way them doesn't leave me an issue with them.
tfobmv18 chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
I really like this story. The way you show the couples and how they interact with each is great. I like how Piotr punches Joe before he throws him out of the studio. lol. Keep up the good work.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 15 . 12/16/2007
yo. um...just to let u kno, its around the Third month of pregnancy that the sex of the baby can be defined. :P just letting u kno for future reference. nice story btw.
Navigator101 chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
This was a wonderful story and I enjoyed it a lot shame we didn't see what Jean-Luc thought of Rogue oh well can't have everything and it kinda makes sense since he was only allowed back for the competetion LOL loved the way Remy proposed and I've seen Take the Lead my mom and I saw it when it was in theaters and I just watched some of it again last night sadly I went to get cleaned up and my dad got back from his girlfriend's and started watching some more of his shows so I didn't see the whole thing but I loved it and I wondered if you'd seen Step Up it's another great Dance movie and I enjoy watching it a lot.

Thanks Rogue
Nilly-B-2009 chapter 15 . 7/15/2006
i was wondering are u doing a sequel?
Nilly-B-2009 chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
I just have to say, this is one of my favorite stories and i was wondering if u have pictures of the dreses or a website they are on, and if u do have pics. can u send them to me, and if u don't have pics, can u tell me the website.
Ivy chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I LUV IT! I'M LIKE UR #1 FAN NOW I LUV AL UR FICS! THEY'RE SO GREAT! KEEP WRITING N COMING OUT WIT NEW STORIES!
HeirOfTheMidnightPhoenix chapter 15 . 4/22/2006
You go! Fabulous story! So romantic. one of the best stories I've read since I've been on fanfiction! Though I hoped that you would do another chapter for Romy's wedding. A sequel, perhaps? /crosses fingers, kegs, toes.../ Keep up the great effort.
dougyboy chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
a sequal or prequal would be so great! aw the end, (teary eyed),so interesting to read.
ziRi.butterfly chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
hey i am back... your story is really great, hope that you'll make a sequel... i felt that Rogue and Remy's romance was not enough... whahahaha i am so sad... why does this have to end... i loved it... i really do... good work, great job... so do you have a new fic in mind?
emotionalcrack chapter 15 . 4/14/2006
aw, what a happy ending. Everyone's in love and getting married or already are. But the best part is that Remy and Rogue are together. Always and Forever!

I'm sad... *tear*
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 15 . 4/14/2006
AH! What a story! Good job! I love it! LOVE IT! It was great! good job!
musagirl15 chapter 15 . 4/14/2006
I soo loved it, but that was a given. lol I mean you had major ROMY and JONDA, so yeah no surprise. But anyway, loved Remy proposing and that was a cute ending. :D
scarletdeathangel05 chapter 11 . 4/14/2006
i think you put to much sex in the romy parts ,i meen

thats all they seem to think about and all they want to do. tone it down a notch,its keep updating and

put more jonda romance(nothin gross).