Reviews for Stealing Thunder
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
oh dannggg
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
YOUASSHOLEWHY!WHYDIDYOULIETOTHEM! *continues to rant to a non-existent Lothor, very angrily* other than that, cool interpretation of what went down! alas, we may never know, truly, how Lothor did that to them... D:
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
So that's how Lothor convinced them to work for him. This was good.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Ah, nicely done. Love it. Great start for Ninja Storm. Catch ya on the flip side.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Niice! I like! You didn't make the bad guys too scary or convincing, but you do well with individual reactions. You have a gift with people. Keep going!
Sreym chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This is pretty cool, I like it. I do think they believed Lothor too quickly, as I thought in the show as well, but otherwise this was a really unique look into something we never heard of in any episode.
jonoave chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Yeah, how Lothor conviced the Bradleys to go against the Wind Ninjas was never fully explained in the show. Your fic made it belieavable. Good fic. Write more, will ya?
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This is very depressing, but so true. You brought the brotherly love the two share for each other so good. It was touching with how much they do care about the other, and they're each other's first thought. Blake and Hunter are just, well they really care about each other, you did such a good job.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Great start to the story! It seemed like the brothers were fooled a little too easily, but considering it involved matters of family that might not be so surprising. I liked the twist at the end of the chapter.
Hagar chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Whoa. Good one. I really like how you built Lothor's "converting" of the brothers. It's one of the largest gaps the show left, and you did a good job filling it up.
Altanero chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
this sounds like it's going to turn into a great story...please continue!
BTR-aholic chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I LOVE IT!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Whoa! Excellent fic! I have to agree with Dany, this is excellent! Loved it! Please write more!
MzDany chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I liked this on LJ, too, but I'll say it again: Very nice fic! Your style is nice and flowing, and Zurgane's bragging gave me a good chuckle.

This was a nice 'un-scene' to Thunder Strangers and offered a very probably explanation as to what happened to Blake and Hunter while on Lothor's ship - something we saw a total of...3 seconds? on the actual show!

Hope you'll write more!