Reviews for Don't Turn Around
Allleila chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
this story is amazing. Its so different- but then thats what AUs normally are. I really like your particular style of writting. It provides a basic amount of description so it can be persievered differently based on the reader. Im loving the idea of a sequelsequen. Especially one withd Jonda in it. Cant with to read your other works.
pinki84297 chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
wait i thought he was after rogue? he is right?
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
the last part of this chapter was kinda rushed, but with the promise of more ROMY action, I'm gonna let it slide nice idea though. clich├ęs get boring after a while.
ziRi.butterfly chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
it was really good... but i am really looking forward for the sequel, just wondering if there is still romy goodness on it...
skyphoenix chapter 17 . 5/24/2006
Ish interesting. I'll be interested in reading the sequel if you post it.
musagirl15 chapter 17 . 5/24/2006
I love this story soo much._ Oh a sequal would be awesome, especially if there's JONDA._
marajade963 chapter 17 . 5/24/2006
I liked it. there has to be some repercussions, although it would have been nice for her to get a pat on the back, it wasn't to be. Then there's the whole relationship thing! A new start isn't that bad an idea.

Glad to here that you've got another story up your sleeve.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 17 . 5/24/2006
Awesome! YAY SEQUAL! Makes sense, they're going down under and all. Loved it lots! POST THE SEQUAL SOON!

~Chica~
kaci chapter 16 . 5/23/2006
great story! cant wait for the ending and no the chapter didnt suck...i cant wait! lol sorry its a great story i just read all the chapters today!
enchantedlight chapter 16 . 5/23/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 16 . 5/23/2006
OH WOW! SHE DID IT! HOW AMAZING! UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
marajade963 chapter 16 . 5/23/2006
Oh not a cliffie as such, but with so much left unsaid!

I'm looking forward to the last chapter and see this wraped up.
musagirl15 chapter 16 . 5/22/2006
I'm soo happy you didn't have Rogue drain Carol completely, I have no idea why I was worried. Awesome chapter and I can't wait til the next one._
emotionalcrack chapter 16 . 5/22/2006
aww. not enough details on sabretooth death.. i wanted blood and brutatlity!

I wanted the whole place to go dark and some random deep voice say 'FINISH HIM' and then she shoves her hand through his skull and rips out his brain ( still connected to the spinal cord and dripping with blood of course) and sabretooth will slump to the ground. And then some one says 'FATALITY' MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh! that will be awesome!

Oh well, i'm happy that he is gone nonetheless. I guess Remy and Rogue can't work in the same police force anymore since they like each other too much to hide it...

aww its almost done... im so sad
enchantedlight chapter 15 . 5/18/2006
great chapter! update soon!