Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
nope7777 chapter 11 . 3/12/2008
Yes! World domination! Me and my friends have been wanting that for AGES! I hate to say it, seeing as I hate him but... Voldy can be pretty awesome when he wants to be. Still hate him though.
OrbThesela chapter 29 . 3/1/2008
I just discovered this and have been cackling maniacally ever since.

Personal favourites include, but aren't limited to: Rules for Slytherin students, Rules per hair colour, Rules for Harry Potter Devotee's, Rules for the inordinately talented and rules for Pureblood parents.

Hope there is more to come in the future.
The-3-Sueslayers chapter 29 . 2/25/2008
hahaha... love it! This is a true win. :D

It can't be Jordan. He's not a slytherin. Darnit.

Very VERY well written. I love it.
Sueslayer2 too lazy to log chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
Oh! I know! It's... was it... Jordan? well... it was Fred and George's friend!
Acclivity chapter 29 . 1/28/2008
Oh, this is fantastic. It WOULD be sort of funny if Neville was the one writing this, but Nott works out better.
Mintaka the Comedienne chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
DRACO MALFOY! Was he supposed to have written this?
Snigger chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
I love 10 Golden Rules for Weasleys. It is the funniest thing in the whole world. 'Harry Potter is god.' So true.

Anyway, I love your story and it's actually the best fan fic I've ever read! So keep up the good work - a few more chappies? Please?

You know, 10 Golden Rules for Hogwarts Battle Participants? Yes? Thanks, that's nice of you to agree. Snigger!
hp4eva chapter 29 . 1/13/2008
You HAVE to write more! I love your sense of humour. What about another list? Like... 10 Golden Rules for Participants in the Hogwarts Battle? You know, it's better 2 stupefy death eaters than put cheering charms on them? Some things like that? I LOVE YOU!
face towards the dawn chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
i think an unheard-of-in-the-books hufflepuff wrote these . . . because hufflepuffs strike me as the sort of people who would enjoy a laugh . . . or maybe it's the work of a secret sarcasm society . . . a sort of anti-DA . . .
Evra7 chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Thats really insulting! Seriously, I'm a Ravenclaw, and that's not very nice!
i.luv.sarcastic.gits chapter 29 . 12/18/2007
As you can see from my screen name, I love you. I have also added you to my *takes deep breath*...

Author Alert liat, favourite authors list, favourite stories list, and story alert list...

I would add you to more but there aren't any.

Please, PLEASE tell me there are more lists to come... PLEASE? This is my favourite story in the whole world. I read it twice. That is how much I love it. Just so you know.
Greensl33ves chapter 11 . 12/16/2007
"priests may get an oddly business-like look around you"

:D Oh making the clergy stay on their toes...
K8-eeeee chapter 14 . 12/16/2007
Right, I've got a limeric for you(!)

Harry Potter hangs out with that Weasley,(See footnote 1)

for reasons that makes one uneasy,(See footnote 2)

They might just be gay,(See footnote 3)

Romilda Vane doesn't say hooray, (See footnote 4)

She just gets a little bit queasy! (See footnote 5)

Footnote 1: Except for when they get into a jealous bitch session about one another's fame, or lack of. And also when one of them storms into the night because of a batch of bad kipper. Which is, of course, perfectly justified.

Footnote 2: Not that there's anything wrong with homosexuality, I just think Ginny and Hermione might be a little upset.

Footnote 3: But it's unlikely.

Footnote 4: Yes, maybe this doesn't quite fit. But if you say it really fast, like "Romilda-Vane Doesn't Say Hooray..." then it works. Not that she'd say hooray anyway, more "Harry will never see through my clever love potion scheme! MWA HA HA. Why's Ronald Weasley obsessed with me? CURSES!

Footnote 5: Actually, I just put this footnote here for FUN!

And BTW I L-O-V-E your lists.
Greensl33ves chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Oh god, "people in glass houses..." *dies*
Greensl33ves chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
HaHAHAHAH yeah. Seriously, whose eyes actually twinkle in real life? That's one of the problems I tend to have with fiction.

As for who's writing this, I totally think it's Terry Boot. I would definitely believe it of him after reading "The Annals of Terry Boot." This is def. his style.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »