Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
The Iza chapter 29 . 11/27/2007
I have to say, this is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read in my life. You are the goddess of sarcasm. -worships-
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 19 . 11/27/2007
Teenage boys do not honestly believe a girl when they say they aren’t interested in dating them, nor do they honestly believe that a girl who buttons her shirt all the way is doing so of their own free will.

So true!
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 12 . 11/27/2007
4. You levitated something (whoop-dee-doo), and are therefore the greatest Wizard/Witch of our times. The whole wide world should acknowledge this fact.

Lol!
Elmo chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
i love this piece of writing. it is truly for a sarcastic git. they are hilarious!
PunkZZZ chapter 29 . 11/23/2007
This is great :) I can't wait for you to update. I wonder if my family is nervous from my manical laughter...?
PunkZZZ chapter 23 . 11/21/2007
"1. Deliberately mispronouncing it “Professor Snap” will result in your slow and painful death."

"5. Accept the fact that McGonagall is scarier than in Minister of Magic we’ve had in the past two hundred years and act accordingly."

This is absolutely hilarious. I love it!
PunkZZZ chapter 14 . 11/20/2007
"10. No other males exist inside Hogwarts. Don't forget this fact."

Sarcasm is just the best brand of humor there is. :)
PunkZZZ chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
"6. Be patient. Always be patient. Never assertive, emphatic, insistent or even frustrated. Patient. Always."

Great chap, again.
PunkZZZ chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
"...no one has the urge to drown you in a giant vat of tapioca pudding when you do it."

Ah, our dear resident eye-twinkler. How I love sarcasm.
PunkZZZ chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
"Remain utterly nonplussed by this"

Great work, again. :)
PunkZZZ chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
I'm not against Gryffindors but... everyone makes them so darn perfect it's nice to read something like this!

"...just a reminder, the arsenic is over there"
Shinysavage chapter 28 . 11/9/2007
I read this in the library. Bad move. I'm getting funny looks.

Sheer genius

shinysavage
Kaitylen chapter 15 . 11/6/2007
This is really great, I love it half of them I ended up laughing hysterically, but in here you wrote parselmouth isn't it parseltongue? just wondering anyway..continue please
macaday me a nut chapter 29 . 11/5/2007
Ha ha ha ha...these cracked me up. Thanks. They made my day! I love them all! Some of them, sound like me. I'm not sure if that is a bad thing...

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
"In the case of the later, it is not recommended that you use a bow to tie it back lest you be mistaken for an eight year old girl from behind."

"You will have world domination."

YES! I mean, um. . . giggle.

]