Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
Mintaka the Comedienne chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
DRACO MALFOY! Was he supposed to have written this?
Snigger chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
I love 10 Golden Rules for Weasleys. It is the funniest thing in the whole world. 'Harry Potter is god.' So true.

Anyway, I love your story and it's actually the best fan fic I've ever read! So keep up the good work - a few more chappies? Please?

You know, 10 Golden Rules for Hogwarts Battle Participants? Yes? Thanks, that's nice of you to agree. Snigger!
hp4eva chapter 29 . 1/13/2008
You HAVE to write more! I love your sense of humour. What about another list? Like... 10 Golden Rules for Participants in the Hogwarts Battle? You know, it's better 2 stupefy death eaters than put cheering charms on them? Some things like that? I LOVE YOU!
face towards the dawn chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
i think an unheard-of-in-the-books hufflepuff wrote these . . . because hufflepuffs strike me as the sort of people who would enjoy a laugh . . . or maybe it's the work of a secret sarcasm society . . . a sort of anti-DA . . .
Evra7 chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Thats really insulting! Seriously, I'm a Ravenclaw, and that's not very nice!
i.luv.sarcastic.gits chapter 29 . 12/18/2007
As you can see from my screen name, I love you. I have also added you to my *takes deep breath*...

Author Alert liat, favourite authors list, favourite stories list, and story alert list...

I would add you to more but there aren't any.

Please, PLEASE tell me there are more lists to come... PLEASE? This is my favourite story in the whole world. I read it twice. That is how much I love it. Just so you know.
Greensl33ves chapter 11 . 12/16/2007
"priests may get an oddly business-like look around you"

:D Oh making the clergy stay on their toes...
K8-eeeee chapter 14 . 12/16/2007
Right, I've got a limeric for you(!)

Harry Potter hangs out with that Weasley,(See footnote 1)

for reasons that makes one uneasy,(See footnote 2)

They might just be gay,(See footnote 3)

Romilda Vane doesn't say hooray, (See footnote 4)

She just gets a little bit queasy! (See footnote 5)

Footnote 1: Except for when they get into a jealous bitch session about one another's fame, or lack of. And also when one of them storms into the night because of a batch of bad kipper. Which is, of course, perfectly justified.

Footnote 2: Not that there's anything wrong with homosexuality, I just think Ginny and Hermione might be a little upset.

Footnote 3: But it's unlikely.

Footnote 4: Yes, maybe this doesn't quite fit. But if you say it really fast, like "Romilda-Vane Doesn't Say Hooray..." then it works. Not that she'd say hooray anyway, more "Harry will never see through my clever love potion scheme! MWA HA HA. Why's Ronald Weasley obsessed with me? CURSES!

Footnote 5: Actually, I just put this footnote here for FUN!

And BTW I L-O-V-E your lists.
Greensl33ves chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Oh god, "people in glass houses..." *dies*
Greensl33ves chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
HaHAHAHAH yeah. Seriously, whose eyes actually twinkle in real life? That's one of the problems I tend to have with fiction.

As for who's writing this, I totally think it's Terry Boot. I would definitely believe it of him after reading "The Annals of Terry Boot." This is def. his style.
K8-eeeee chapter 14 . 12/16/2007
I've been trying to think up a catchy limeric about HP's questionable sexuality.

So far, nothing's come up.

But I'll keep thinking.
K8-eeeee chapter 11 . 12/16/2007
Hey, you know how you said that people with unremarkable hair colours will never be regarded as brilliant, even if they are? Well, didn't Hermione have mousy brown hair?

Just a thought.

AND I LOVE YOUR STORY.
Greensl33ves chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I need to post this on the wall of my senior AP English teacher's classroom. No, I need to PAINT it on the wall. God, teachers like that piss me off. I think you've got everything, except this one:

21. When, having heard you express that you would like to hear our opinions, I try to express mine, recognize this as not a sincere wish to communicate what I feel to be true or interesting but a direct attack on your teaching abilities and intelligence. Be sure to yell at me and punish me for it in front of my classmates. Also, stating that I obviously have a low intelligence and poor study habits would also be a good idea.

I like your list.

I may just dig out her email address and send it over.
K8-eeeee chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
Hey, I reckon this is Theodore Nott. Mostly because he's the main character in your blurb-y bit. But also just coz.
Twinkie chapter 29 . 12/3/2007
Very funny. Who is the sarcastic git? what house is he/she in?
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »