Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
Harry and Ron were total dumbasses for going off to a secret chamber that no one knows exist, and they told no one where they were going. Ron is a wizard, but what's Harry's excuse? Surely he's seen a muggle horror movie before?
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
I suddenly had a thought... what if this was all Neville Longbottom! ** My brain just broke...
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
Is it odd that I had the distinct impression that the one writing all these was Theodore Nott? I mean it could have been anyone but... I wonder why I got that impression? Anyway these are awesome! I wish more (any) of my friends read fanfiction so I could show this to them.
SparkyPlug chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
Animagus not animagi. Animagi is plural
Camelotpointe chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Hi Twisted Biscuit,
Just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying reading your sarcastic lists, especially the Golden Rules for Students. I would like to make a guess (actually, a few guesses) at who the mystery person writing the lists might be. You said they are a male who nobody has heard talk much so...
Ernie Macmillan? Justin Finch-Fletchley? The Bloody Baron? The Fat Friar? (Is this person alive or a ghost/poltergeist/something else?) Professor Binns? No, he drones on a lot, apparently. Firenze? Terry Boot? Anthony Goldstein? It's hard seeing as they have criticised all of the houses, so there aren't really any clues as to which house the mystery person is in. Just curious.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Sad part is is that they don't actually *have* lots of little Purebloods. They apparently only have one or two.
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
I'm blonde. My hair is silvery blonde. It is short. I am female. I am not a veela, nor do I have any veela ancestors. I don't wear dresses. I don't wear pink. I hate shopping for clothes. I like to think I have a grasp on reality that is perhaps a level up from "questionable."
Yay, I beat the stereotypes.
Crystallea1321 chapter 29 . 12/31/2013
More rules please?
Crystallea1321 chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
So I'm blonde and I don't like shopping and I don't wear revealing clothing, we aren't all like that, half of the ones who are aren't even naturally blonde. Also, don't expect us to die out my dad has black hair and I'm all natural. Anyways, I like the story... er lists so far.
Proper the Incredible chapter 29 . 11/20/2013
This was really funny!
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
So he's the funniest wanna-be whipping boy in school?
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
How about: Please don't let me off homework or detention, I adore both, especially the six-foot-long essay and the cleaning-trophies-without-magic detention.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 29 . 8/14/2013
bloody hilarious! Can't believe that you actually asked random male stranger about bathroom!
Amazingly witty dialogue! Update soon!
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
auch and loool
Satisfied.Oddly chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
This actually sounds pretty bitter. I like it.
368 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »