Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
So he's the funniest wanna-be whipping boy in school?
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
How about: Please don't let me off homework or detention, I adore both, especially the six-foot-long essay and the cleaning-trophies-without-magic detention.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 29 . 8/14/2013
bloody hilarious! Can't believe that you actually asked random male stranger about bathroom!
Amazingly witty dialogue! Update soon!
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
auch and loool
notdotworthy chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
This actually sounds pretty bitter. I like it.
PseudonymousPersona chapter 29 . 6/8/2013
Thankyou for this wonderfully sarcastic and at times sadistic story.
I loved it!

From a sarcastic git
Boo Me chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This should have waaayyy more reviews than it actually has. It's too funny, AND true.
GuesssWho chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Brilliant, brilliant.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 29 . 5/7/2013
super funny! i simply love theo! please keep going
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Very Entertaining. I recon I'll dip into this from time to time.
SmokeMuggles chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
But you're SCOTTISH! How wonderfully exotic! And what are you doing now? Oh, you're exchanging Scottish greetings. Looks painful, and quite probably permanently disfiguring. It closely resembles the "sport" we call Boxing, I notice, only with more broken glass bottles and rusty hooks.
ANYHOO, I just wanted to let you know that "Venti" means twenty. As in, 20 ounces of coffee. I think it's some kind of rhyming slang. Or possibly foreign.
Also, I disagree, Welsh is very useful when your aim is to confuse and annoy as many English people as possible, something I'd have thought you'd understand as a Scot. You're just jealous because you've let your native Celtic language almost die out, while the Welsh are keeping it as prominent as possible and still getting giggles from watching motorists drive off cliffs or crash into sheep while trying to figure out what the hell "ARAF" means.
CookieOverlord chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Welsh is actually a very useful language to me. My dad's side of the family only ever speak Welsh to other family members, so I would be completely clueless to what they say if I couldn't speak Welsh... It also proves useful for yelling at the English team during the Under 20s Six Nations final. (I went on Friday, and spent most of my time yelling things along the lines of "Lloegr yn sbwriel!" which means "England are rubbish!" Shame they actually won, though... Eh, we still won the actual Six Nations. 30 points to 3! Up yours, England!)

Sorry, rant over.
CookieOverlord chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
completely agree with. Sorry about that, my laptop screwed me over.
CookieOverlord chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Are you suggesting that Molly Weasley should be argued with? Biscuit, Molly Weasley could make CHUCK NORRIS eat his vegetables. You do not argue with Molly Weasley. Ever.

Everything else on this list, I
escptheshdw835 chapter 29 . 3/8/2013
So entertaining. Wish you had written more but what you did write was hilarious on its own.
358 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »