Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
Ryuus2 chapter 29 . 3/1/2016
These lists are fantastic! And the best part is that these could even exist in almot any cannon, just as something he (TvTropes says Blaise) writes in his spare time as a hobby instead of posting them for the school to see. Considering all the stress he would go through, even as just an observer to the drama that surrounds Harry and his school life, especially with Draco as a roommate constantly whining about him, I can see him needing some kind of outlet to maintain his sanity and composure.

I really wish you had managed to get the reaction story you mentioned running. It would have been hilarious to see everyone's reactions to the more individual-specific rules. I also would have liked to see a "# Rules for DADA's".

Say, would you mind if I mentioned this story in an omake somewhere down the line? It would be a fairly obscure thing, and I would of course direct everyone back to this story in my author notes.

Keep up the great work!
Holly M chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Neville
Holly M chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
It sounds a bit like Hermione is writing the messages originally.
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 29 . 2/18/2015
I am in stitches, and will need serious medical attention soon.
GuesssWho chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
LOL So fucking true. The MoM does very well at being fascist and incompetent at the same time, and nothing else.
GuesssWho chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
The best explanation I've ever heard for snakes obeying Parselmouths went sometime like 'hey, if a cat came up to you and asked for your umbrella, you'd probably go along out of sheer disbelief, yeah?'
GuesssWho chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
Binns really is hopeless, isn't he?
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
There seem to be a lot of teachers like this in the world.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
Harry and Ron were total dumbasses for going off to a secret chamber that no one knows exist, and they told no one where they were going. Ron is a wizard, but what's Harry's excuse? Surely he's seen a muggle horror movie before?
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
I suddenly had a thought... what if this was all Neville Longbottom! ** My brain just broke...
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
Is it odd that I had the distinct impression that the one writing all these was Theodore Nott? I mean it could have been anyone but... I wonder why I got that impression? Anyway these are awesome! I wish more (any) of my friends read fanfiction so I could show this to them.
SparkyPlug chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
Animagus not animagi. Animagi is plural
Camelotpointe chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Hi Twisted Biscuit,
Just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying reading your sarcastic lists, especially the Golden Rules for Students. I would like to make a guess (actually, a few guesses) at who the mystery person writing the lists might be. You said they are a male who nobody has heard talk much so...
Ernie Macmillan? Justin Finch-Fletchley? The Bloody Baron? The Fat Friar? (Is this person alive or a ghost/poltergeist/something else?) Professor Binns? No, he drones on a lot, apparently. Firenze? Terry Boot? Anthony Goldstein? It's hard seeing as they have criticised all of the houses, so there aren't really any clues as to which house the mystery person is in. Just curious.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Sad part is is that they don't actually *have* lots of little Purebloods. They apparently only have one or two.
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
I'm blonde. My hair is silvery blonde. It is short. I am female. I am not a veela, nor do I have any veela ancestors. I don't wear dresses. I don't wear pink. I hate shopping for clothes. I like to think I have a grasp on reality that is perhaps a level up from "questionable."
Yay, I beat the stereotypes.
376 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »