Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 4/18/2006
Oh, splendid! Enjoying these very much. Reminds me a great deal of when I was in field training in the Air Force in some respects. (Did you know there's a military way to fold pantyhose?)
SailorHecate chapter 20 . 4/18/2006
I really, really LOVED that last rule. It was hilarious.
CAP.L chapter 19 . 4/17/2006
*grabs side*

Oh Merlin...that was funny!

Did you seriouly interview men about their restroom experience? You're my hero, I wanna be you when I grow up!

So true! The last one. It's not necessary to actually perform certain acts but the point is that you should be able to perform them when the occasion rises.

Anyways! Awesome bit!

I'm reviewing this late (in comparison to my other review) because my computer hates me. Really, Fred (my laptop) hates my guts today. When I start it it will access the internet but 1-10 minutes into the internet session it suddenly disconnects. Electronics...pft...

Update soon!

Ciao!

-Charlotte

PS: Is the sarcastic git actually someone in Hogwarts?
Asparaga chapter 20 . 4/17/2006
I cracked up at #8...I swear, the number of times I've had my ears severely traumatized by the shrieks of Those Monstrosities (sadly, however, I fit into that category...I like to think I'm not as brainless as they are, though). And that's on a daily basis...when they most time they've been apart is, like, ohmigod, TWO WHOLE FLIPPIN' MINUTES! Girl waddup gimme da hawt gossip! *squeal* *a lot* Heh, sorry but when I get on the subject of Squealing Teenage Girls I get annoyed!
CAP.L chapter 20 . 4/17/2006
You're back! Yay!

Awesome chapter!

I so agree with three, that drive me nuts, seriously. And no, I'm not jealous. *Huff*.

Liked four too, especially when the trunk hit Cedric. *Giggle*. He's so handsome. *Sigh*.

At six I was first like. 'Huh? But only fifth years take OWLS' and then like 'ohw'. I feel like a complete idiot. Not that I don't always feel like that, but still.

And I though about that too! Number seven I mean. Why in Merlins name don't they let the owls (I almost typed OWLS, as in the exam) fly to Hogwarts. They know where it is anyways...

Okay, gonna read the previous chapter now!

Ciao!

-Charlotte

PS: You made a mistake in this chapter. *Gasp*. It's 'die Welt' not 'der Welt'. Nothing important anyways! Bye!
MyTwistedTruth chapter 19 . 4/17/2006
According to my boyfriend, shared bathroom rules consist of staring directly at the wall in front of you and not glancing a millimetre to the left or right. Even if there's a mirror. You certainly never look down, even while zipping up. If you zip up your pubes in this process then you are still expected to stare straight ahead without facial expression until you have turned around.

Those were more or less his exact words, I had to ask about the pubes thing though. It was too morbid not to.
Slytherin Fox chapter 20 . 4/17/2006
Your sarcasm is great - you are a genius! I plan on checking out the rest of your writings.
wonderwall05 chapter 19 . 4/17/2006
did u seriously try to interview people about their bathroom experience?
RiverGold chapter 16 . 4/14/2006
I would like to say that all they're USEFUL emplyees probly got killed off during the first war (need to give that a name ) And everyone usless got promoted... and all the potentoaly useful kids died when there useful parents did and so on...
Wuff chapter 18 . 4/14/2006
I feel so incredibly flattered. _ And I prefer to think of myself as Genderless. Simply put, I'd rather not deal with either genders stupidity about the other one. But, you probably don't care. Hmm, maybe you should do one about relationships next?

I rather liked numbers 11 and 4... The ones on the mugglehaters list, though all of the rules were great. I rather liked the parrelels between the two lists, but on one hand I doubt either a Muggle-hater or a mugglelover would notice that, and if someone else did, they'd probably deny it. Their opinions toward each other are just as funny as toward the muggles... Hmm, that's another idea there you could use and expand on, possibly. Hmm...

Rule: If you happen to be the most prominent figure of either the light or dark side, you must have an absurd, stupid second name that could apply to almost anybody else... Dark Lords must, of course, possess more titles and names than anyone else.
MyTwistedTruth chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I love all of this so much!

It wouldn't be funny if it wasn't all true. In that fiction type sense.
SailorHecate chapter 18 . 4/14/2006
Amazing chappie! I love the sarcasm.
padfootismyking chapter 18 . 4/14/2006
I stumbled across this little jem on a bored troll through the site and it brightened up my day! Its incredibly origional, inventive, and, my favorite part, sarcastic.

That being said, I have to ask if your planing on updating Time Capsule anytime soon. i took a peak at it and have to admit I've become slightly addicted to that story too!

Kudos,

padfootismyking
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 4/13/2006
You're quite insane. Fortunately I happen to like that in people (including myself). I enjoy all these sets of rules and am quite glad you're so easily bored.

More!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 18 . 4/13/2006
OMG. i love it. it is hillarious. plz update ASAP.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »