Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
CAP.L chapter 17 . 4/12/2006

These are awesome!

All ten of them!

Really awesome!

Yeah! Ehrr, that was what I had to say!

Hope you update soon!

PS: Have fun on your vacation!
Wuff chapter 8 . 4/12/2006
Ooh! Write a list about muggle-lovers and muggle-haters. Point out some of the really /stupid/ stuff. Like, if you happen to be fascinated by muggles and consider yourself an expert, shouldn't you be able to pronounce electricity?
Asparaga chapter 16 . 4/12/2006
HA, I loved the Golden Rules pointed at Umbridge!
starlover11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
OMG, this is hilarious. way funny.

sounds exactly like what draco malfoy would write

i love it
Pfft chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
Oh, I'd love to see the Ministry of Magic's reaction... And what would happen if the culprit of all this was caught... Or rather, read. X_X I'm putting this up on my favorites.
CAP.L chapter 16 . 4/11/2006

I didn't just wake up at 4pm...okay I did...

Bt as a comfort for not being within the 3 seconds review range I have to say that this is the first story I'm reading while there are other updates too. Did that sentence make any sens?

50 Rules! Yay! Yo must really don't like bureaucratie sp?)! Not such a fan of it myself!

Anyways, I'm not going to point everything out I like this time cause I would point at almost you really think of all those things yourself? In that case. You're way awesome! Funny too!

About your PM you say: "Anyway it's in the puzzle section of" and then nothing comes! I was just preparing for a mind numbing afternoon full of pointless Harry Potter games! Maybe you should try to type the adress with lots of spacing in between! Thanks in advance!

Well, have to go and eat now, quite hungry...

Post a next chapter soon! This one was awesome!

SailorHecate chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
(claps enthusiastically) Loved it!
SailorHecate chapter 15 . 4/10/2006
Loved the parseltongue rules. Pure gold!
CAP.L chapter 15 . 4/10/2006

You're awesome!

And you update so fast!

My favorites were...lets see:

Number two from the leglimens catagory, very true and very funny! Fromthe same catagory number 7&8, those were really funny and true too. If if had occlumensy lessons It would be like: 'can't think about this this lesson, can't think about that, lalalala, no, can't think abobut it, nono' the "I know something do don't know"-line is hilarious of couse, speaks for itself really.

From the metamorphagus ones I liked 2&4 best! Always having a wig and fake moustashe in your back pocket.*Snort*

From the parselmouths I liked,3&5. Justin never apologised, did he? And eh, Murphy's law rocks!

With the seers I reallt, really, really liked numeb 3. And the rest of them were awesome too!

I just have to comment that your chapter title is wrong. It's supposed to be 30 Rules instead of 20 -!

Anyways...the 'story' is still awesome!

Update soon!

Pfft chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
Hello! I just came upon your... Well, it's not really a story, just a bunch of lists, but, well, I must say that I find it quite humorous and enjoyable.

I'd like it if you'd, say, include the reactions the eye-twinklers, teachers, the Slytherins, Hufflepuffs, Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, (Of any year) Harry Potter Devotees, Quidditch Players, and whoever else to the messages, after you finish the lists.

Personally, my first guess about who the sarcastic git was is Theodore Nott, due to his description of being 'A intelligent loner who doesn't feel the need to join groups'. XD Heh... Or maybe you could make a companion piece to this and update it while you are still updating this one, so you don't have to decide exactly when you'll stop making the lists. Eh?
CAP.L chapter 14 . 4/9/2006

Thanks for recognising that I indeed have no life. :D!

Not today anyways!

This review is not exactly 3 seconds after you post but like 10? I burned my hand and had to keep it under the tap for a while and in that while, you updated, again, today! Woot!

Great one this is, don't know how you think of them!

Loved the goggly-eyed midget wit scruffy hair bit!

And of course the questionable sexuality bit, so true! have a Harry/Draco fan here...

Anyways...Have gun with your book and update soon!

SailorHecate chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
Great chapter! At the end are you going to tell us who wrote these?
SailorHecate chapter 13 . 4/9/2006
(Laughs insanely) I absolutely LOVE this person! Chappies 12 and 13 were hilarious.
Moony chapter 13 . 4/9/2006
I love this! I think It's Neville? of a random Hufflepuff?
CAP.L chapter 13 . 4/9/2006

Great chappie!

As I have been in my last highschool year I have to say that I competely agree with practically all of these points.

Update soon!

Possibly as soon as you did with this one! -!
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »