Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
MusicIsMyLife5 chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
Great story. I can't figure out who it is though...
Etoile Skies chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
I love this fic. It makes my laugh so hard with every chapter. I really love the dripping sarcasm that's just so hilarious. Keep it up!

Just curious, is Time Capsule going to be updated?
Moony chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
I Love this is story, PLEASE PLEASE write MORE, SOON!
Amoria Black chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Is it Hannah Abbot? Or Blaize Zambini? Or Theo Nott? Or Marrieta? OR Cho!

Liz
Tonksey chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
I love this story! oh so many of these 'suggestions' have run through my head on a daily basis! thank you for bringing a little more sarcasm into this world, heaven knows we need it! :)

keep up the good work!

oh and just a guess, is it Neville? or possibly Ginny?
Lady Night chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Love it! Actually it sounds like stuff I would say... Anyway, I think Neville's the one who wrote it. Don't ask me why, I just do.
cricketsong chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Of course, if Snape had written these, he'd have put in a loophole for Slytherins-especially about the lake-dangling parts...

I was so flattered to see a chapter appear with my name on it. Do you suppose Dumbledore would pay attention to it? (He probably wouldn't be able to read it due to his eye-twinkling!)...

Carry on! You are up to no good and thats most refreshing!
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
It's always a relief to read a story that is correctly punctuated and capitalized, rather than a product of five minute's hasty typing. Nice work. I bet it's Dobby. He has a bad side. I know it.
ShamusTwinkletoes chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
I think your story is hilarious. And I know that this is almost certainly wrong, but I keep imagining Harry as the writer of the rules. If not him, I think it might be one of the following: one of the ghosts, Snape, a Hufflepuff, or even the Sorting Hat. I can't wait for the next chapter!
RiverGold chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
sarcasm becomes you.
RiverGold chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
my parents call me sarcastic! compared to this I'm the most down to earth honest person you ever did see... kinda ;)
RiverGold chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
well it certainly is ... sarcastic
Lady Pyrefly chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
This is so funny! I can't wait for more! At first I was thinking the snarky git was Hermione (she seems to have it in her, I think), but then changed to Draco, but now I have no idea!
cricketsong chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Well done!
Asparaga chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
VERY funny! Er...as for who it might me...in some chapters (esp. the one about Quidditch) it sounds like Hermione might be talking...but I don't think it's her. Honestly, no idea. But please keep writing...it's hilarious!
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »