Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
CAP.L chapter 12 . 4/9/2006
The ridiculour hair thing is so true:

Harry: Hair sticking up everywhere.

Ron: Red, speaks for itself (altough I rather like red hair)

Hermione: Bushy, really bushy hair.

Draco: Gelled back (or is that only in the film, hmpf, can't remember, have read the book though, several times)

Liked the foodchain bit too, so true!

Update soon!

Charlotte
wonderwall05 chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
haha this is hilarious i love it. cant wait to see who is writing it but i have my bets on either malfoy or dumbledore
CAP.L chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
*Grin*

Great 'story'!

Liked it!

Hope you update soon!

Ciao!

Charlotte

-Especially liked the gandalf comparison *snigger*
SailorHecate chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
Hilarious! I love it.
Anne Onymous chapter 10 . 4/1/2006
Absolutely brilliant. Clever, witty, and perfectly sarcastic (something that is just fantastic, since most people can't pull off sarcasm in writing)
RiverGold chapter 9 . 3/30/2006
# 10 was the best. is it colin creevey?
Lady Silverhawk chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
This is hilarious. Update!
Amoria Black chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
So it's down to Blaise or Theo. Odd. Of course i'm just awsuming this because to our reviews you answered yes. Which I interpretted as yes it is one of the people listed. And then I looked throught the reviews list and they were the olny guys besides neville listed. Still. Both Slytherins. I could be wrong...

~Amoria Black
Lady Pyrefly chapter 9 . 3/23/2006
Number ten's so cute, and very Weasley. _ nice!
idontreadfanficanymore chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That was hilarious!It all sounds oddly familiar though... Going to read the next chapters now.

*adds to favourites*
daevir chapter 9 . 3/23/2006
You are digustingly brilliantly sarcastic. It is music to my ears. I love sarcasm. It is my kismet, my soulmate, my sole reason for living. It is the air I breathe, the water I drink, the food I eat. You are so sarcasticly brilliant, I am going to add you to my Favorite Authors List.

Signed,

Opal Crow and Company
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Gawd, this is hilarious!
MusicIsMyLife5 chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
Great story. I can't figure out who it is though...
Etoile Skies chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
I love this fic. It makes my laugh so hard with every chapter. I really love the dripping sarcasm that's just so hilarious. Keep it up!

Just curious, is Time Capsule going to be updated?
Moony chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
I Love this is story, PLEASE PLEASE write MORE, SOON!
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »