Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
CAP.L chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
Hi!

I didn't just wake up at 4pm...okay I did...

Bt as a comfort for not being within the 3 seconds review range I have to say that this is the first story I'm reading while there are other updates too. Did that sentence make any sens?

50 Rules! Yay! Yo must really don't like bureaucratie sp?)! Not such a fan of it myself!

Anyways, I'm not going to point everything out I like this time cause I would point at almost everything...do you really think of all those things yourself? In that case. You're way awesome! Funny too!

About your PM you say: "Anyway it's in the puzzle section of" and then nothing comes! I was just preparing for a mind numbing afternoon full of pointless Harry Potter games! Maybe you should try to type the adress with lots of spacing in between! Thanks in advance!

Well, have to go and eat now, quite hungry...

Post a next chapter soon! This one was awesome!

-Charlotte
SailorHecate chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
(claps enthusiastically) Loved it!
SailorHecate chapter 15 . 4/10/2006
Loved the parseltongue rules. Pure gold!
CAP.L chapter 15 . 4/10/2006
*Snicker*

You're awesome!

And you update so fast!

My favorites were...lets see:

Number two from the leglimens catagory, very true and very funny! Fromthe same catagory number 7&8, those were really funny and true too. If if had occlumensy lessons It would be like: 'can't think about this this lesson, can't think about that, lalalala, no, can't think abobut it, nono' the "I know something do don't know"-line is hilarious of couse, speaks for itself really.

From the metamorphagus ones I liked 2&4 best! Always having a wig and fake moustashe in your back pocket.*Snort*

From the parselmouths I liked best..er...1,3&5. Justin never apologised, did he? And eh, Murphy's law rocks!

With the seers I reallt, really, really liked numeb 3. And the rest of them were awesome too!

I just have to comment that your chapter title is wrong. It's supposed to be 30 Rules instead of 20 -!

Anyways...the 'story' is still awesome!

-Charlotte
Pfft chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
Hello! I just came upon your... Well, it's not really a story, just a bunch of lists, but, well, I must say that I find it quite humorous and enjoyable.

I'd like it if you'd, say, include the reactions the eye-twinklers, teachers, the Slytherins, Hufflepuffs, Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, (Of any year) Harry Potter Devotees, Quidditch Players, and whoever else to the messages, after you finish the lists.

Personally, my first guess about who the sarcastic git was is Theodore Nott, due to his description of being 'A intelligent loner who doesn't feel the need to join groups'. XD Heh... Or maybe you could make a companion piece to this and update it while you are still updating this one, so you don't have to decide exactly when you'll stop making the lists. Eh?
CAP.L chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
*Snort*

Thanks for recognising that I indeed have no life. :D!

Not today anyways!

This review is not exactly 3 seconds after you post but like 10? I burned my hand and had to keep it under the tap for a while and in that while, you updated, again, today! Woot!

Great one this is, don't know how you think of them!

Loved the goggly-eyed midget wit scruffy hair bit!

And of course the questionable sexuality bit, so true!

Sorry...you have a Harry/Draco fan here...

Anyways...Have gun with your book and update soon!

SailorHecate chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
Great chapter! At the end are you going to tell us who wrote these?
SailorHecate chapter 13 . 4/9/2006
(Laughs insanely) I absolutely LOVE this person! Chappies 12 and 13 were hilarious.
Moony chapter 13 . 4/9/2006
I love this! I think It's Neville? of a random Hufflepuff?
CAP.L chapter 13 . 4/9/2006
HOOI!

Great chappie!

As I have been in my last highschool year I have to say that I competely agree with practically all of these points.

Update soon!

Possibly as soon as you did with this one! -!
CAP.L chapter 12 . 4/9/2006
The ridiculour hair thing is so true:

Harry: Hair sticking up everywhere.

Ron: Red, speaks for itself (altough I rather like red hair)

Hermione: Bushy, really bushy hair.

Draco: Gelled back (or is that only in the film, hmpf, can't remember, have read the book though, several times)

Liked the foodchain bit too, so true!

wonderwall05 chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
haha this is hilarious i love it. cant wait to see who is writing it but i have my bets on either malfoy or dumbledore
CAP.L chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
*Grin*

Great 'story'!

Liked it!

Hope you update soon!

Charlotte

-Especially liked the gandalf comparison *snigger*
SailorHecate chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
Hilarious! I love it.
Anne Onymous chapter 10 . 4/1/2006
Absolutely brilliant. Clever, witty, and perfectly sarcastic (something that is just fantastic, since most people can't pull off sarcasm in writing)
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »