Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
Amoria Black chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Is it Hannah Abbot? Or Blaize Zambini? Or Theo Nott? Or Marrieta? OR Cho!

Tonksey chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
I love this story! oh so many of these 'suggestions' have run through my head on a daily basis! thank you for bringing a little more sarcasm into this world, heaven knows we need it! :)

keep up the good work!

oh and just a guess, is it Neville? or possibly Ginny?
Lady Night chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Love it! Actually it sounds like stuff I would say... Anyway, I think Neville's the one who wrote it. Don't ask me why, I just do.
cricketsong chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Of course, if Snape had written these, he'd have put in a loophole for Slytherins-especially about the lake-dangling parts...

I was so flattered to see a chapter appear with my name on it. Do you suppose Dumbledore would pay attention to it? (He probably wouldn't be able to read it due to his eye-twinkling!)...

Carry on! You are up to no good and thats most refreshing!
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
It's always a relief to read a story that is correctly punctuated and capitalized, rather than a product of five minute's hasty typing. Nice work. I bet it's Dobby. He has a bad side. I know it.
ShamusTwinkletoes chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
I think your story is hilarious. And I know that this is almost certainly wrong, but I keep imagining Harry as the writer of the rules. If not him, I think it might be one of the following: one of the ghosts, Snape, a Hufflepuff, or even the Sorting Hat. I can't wait for the next chapter!
RiverGold chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
sarcasm becomes you.
RiverGold chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
my parents call me sarcastic! compared to this I'm the most down to earth honest person you ever did see... kinda ;)
RiverGold chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
well it certainly is ... sarcastic
Lady Pyrefly chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
This is so funny! I can't wait for more! At first I was thinking the snarky git was Hermione (she seems to have it in her, I think), but then changed to Draco, but now I have no idea!
cricketsong chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Well done!
Asparaga chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
VERY funny! for who it might some chapters (esp. the one about Quidditch) it sounds like Hermione might be talking...but I don't think it's her. Honestly, no idea. But please keep's hilarious!
LilyFlower0769 chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
this is really funny!cant wait for the next chapter!
cricketsong chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
Ah, satire!

I'm not sure if you are skewering the books, J. K. Rowling herself or just venting your spleen about the craziness of life in general, but you are most entertaining nonetheless. Carry on.

(Please consider at least five rules for eye twinkling...)
Icy chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
LOL, it's always good to see someone who appreciates sarcasm! ;P
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »