Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
PseudonymousPersona chapter 29 . 6/8/2013
Thankyou for this wonderfully sarcastic and at times sadistic story.
I loved it!

From a sarcastic git
Boo Me chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This should have waaayyy more reviews than it actually has. It's too funny, AND true.
GuesssWho chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Brilliant, brilliant.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 29 . 5/7/2013
super funny! i simply love theo! please keep going
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Very Entertaining. I recon I'll dip into this from time to time.
SmokeMuggles chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
But you're SCOTTISH! How wonderfully exotic! And what are you doing now? Oh, you're exchanging Scottish greetings. Looks painful, and quite probably permanently disfiguring. It closely resembles the "sport" we call Boxing, I notice, only with more broken glass bottles and rusty hooks.
ANYHOO, I just wanted to let you know that "Venti" means twenty. As in, 20 ounces of coffee. I think it's some kind of rhyming slang. Or possibly foreign.
Also, I disagree, Welsh is very useful when your aim is to confuse and annoy as many English people as possible, something I'd have thought you'd understand as a Scot. You're just jealous because you've let your native Celtic language almost die out, while the Welsh are keeping it as prominent as possible and still getting giggles from watching motorists drive off cliffs or crash into sheep while trying to figure out what the hell "ARAF" means.
CookieOverlord chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Welsh is actually a very useful language to me. My dad's side of the family only ever speak Welsh to other family members, so I would be completely clueless to what they say if I couldn't speak Welsh... It also proves useful for yelling at the English team during the Under 20s Six Nations final. (I went on Friday, and spent most of my time yelling things along the lines of "Lloegr yn sbwriel!" which means "England are rubbish!" Shame they actually won, though... Eh, we still won the actual Six Nations. 30 points to 3! Up yours, England!)

Sorry, rant over.
CookieOverlord chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
completely agree with. Sorry about that, my laptop screwed me over.
CookieOverlord chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Are you suggesting that Molly Weasley should be argued with? Biscuit, Molly Weasley could make CHUCK NORRIS eat his vegetables. You do not argue with Molly Weasley. Ever.

Everything else on this list, I
escptheshdw835 chapter 29 . 3/8/2013
So entertaining. Wish you had written more but what you did write was hilarious on its own.
escptheshdw835 chapter 28 . 3/8/2013
Yes, a few carriages do occasionally get blown into the lake with passengers still inside, but it's the experience that's important.

Too funny. Again I just love the way you write this.
escptheshdw835 chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Despite your position as one of the most brilliant and talented Legilimens in the world today, you will still be completely unable to figure out that your fellow teacher is Voldemort. Revelations of that particular nature are far beyond your comprehension and should, instead, be left to eleven year olds who are clearly more capable.

Hardy har. Also very true.
escptheshdw835 chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
Other males? There are other viable males in these books? Nonsense! p
escptheshdw835 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
If male, brunet, and considered attractive, intelligent, funny, kind and the general embodiment of everything every girl says they look for in a boyfriend and yet still unable to get a girlfriend to save yourself, do not despair. Similarly, if your blond, repulsive, brain-dead, scumbag friend is having to fight off girl's with a stick while you don't even get a second glance, do not blame the female species. It won't take them long come around, and they can't really help themselves so it's not their fault.

Sensing some bitterness there, huh?
escptheshdw835 chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Your sister was maliciously and cruelly fooled by Lord Voldemort, after he tricked her using his sneakiness and cunning. Everyone else who is tricked by Voldemort is weak, lacking character and evil to their very core.

That's a good point, something I didn't think of before, they do rather act like that don't they.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »