Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
escptheshdw835 chapter 28 . 3/8/2013
Yes, a few carriages do occasionally get blown into the lake with passengers still inside, but it's the experience that's important.

Too funny. Again I just love the way you write this.
escptheshdw835 chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Despite your position as one of the most brilliant and talented Legilimens in the world today, you will still be completely unable to figure out that your fellow teacher is Voldemort. Revelations of that particular nature are far beyond your comprehension and should, instead, be left to eleven year olds who are clearly more capable.

Hardy har. Also very true.
escptheshdw835 chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
Other males? There are other viable males in these books? Nonsense! p
escptheshdw835 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
If male, brunet, and considered attractive, intelligent, funny, kind and the general embodiment of everything every girl says they look for in a boyfriend and yet still unable to get a girlfriend to save yourself, do not despair. Similarly, if your blond, repulsive, brain-dead, scumbag friend is having to fight off girl's with a stick while you don't even get a second glance, do not blame the female species. It won't take them long come around, and they can't really help themselves so it's not their fault.

Sensing some bitterness there, huh?
escptheshdw835 chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Your sister was maliciously and cruelly fooled by Lord Voldemort, after he tricked her using his sneakiness and cunning. Everyone else who is tricked by Voldemort is weak, lacking character and evil to their very core.

That's a good point, something I didn't think of before, they do rather act like that don't they.
escptheshdw835 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
A hilarious rebuttal.
escptheshdw835 chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Hehe, sparkle scale
escptheshdw835 chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Proceed to come in last, or second last, in the race for the House Cup every, single year because you lack both initiative and character. Remain utterly nonplussed by this.

Too funny. Sorry if all the reviews are a little obnoxious. I usually do that when I really like a story that I don't feel has enough and you do have quite a few, but I realllllly like this, and am having a good chuckle on a day when I truly need one so I really appreciate it.
escptheshdw835 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
If at all possible, do so after a hearty breakfast of brain tumour.
Oh gods, haha.

Get them first. The arsenic's over thereā€¦
It's not even strictly the comments, it's the delivery and the way you present them that make it even more hilarious.
escptheshdw835 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
"Children can be so gosh darn pleasant and accepting."
I laughed for a good long while after that line.

If someone should speak to me in class, please blame me. If I have not raised my head, responded to them in any way or even slowed my work pace, you can still rest assured that it was my fault. I incited them to act with an ancient and bizarre mind-control technique not known of amongst most wizards. I did this simply to spite you. I accept full responsibility.
This too made me laugh out loud, much to the confusion of those around me.

This whole first chapter was very funny. I am sorry to see that this isn't marked as complete but I think that this is funny enough to continue reading for now anyway, even though I usually only read finished works. Very funny thus far.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
HeHAHAHA
Guest chapter 29 . 2/18/2013
Really good :)
Bhadra chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I loved the ravenclaw section
Bhadra chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hhahah! Sounds like something only a slytherins could write!
RandomFandom5 chapter 28 . 12/2/2012
A shortened version of No. 8: What happens at Hogwarts stays at Hogwarts.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »