Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
A hilarious rebuttal.
escptheshdw835 chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Hehe, sparkle scale
escptheshdw835 chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Proceed to come in last, or second last, in the race for the House Cup every, single year because you lack both initiative and character. Remain utterly nonplussed by this.

Too funny. Sorry if all the reviews are a little obnoxious. I usually do that when I really like a story that I don't feel has enough and you do have quite a few, but I realllllly like this, and am having a good chuckle on a day when I truly need one so I really appreciate it.
escptheshdw835 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
If at all possible, do so after a hearty breakfast of brain tumour.
Oh gods, haha.

Get them first. The arsenic's over thereā€¦
It's not even strictly the comments, it's the delivery and the way you present them that make it even more hilarious.
escptheshdw835 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
"Children can be so gosh darn pleasant and accepting."
I laughed for a good long while after that line.

If someone should speak to me in class, please blame me. If I have not raised my head, responded to them in any way or even slowed my work pace, you can still rest assured that it was my fault. I incited them to act with an ancient and bizarre mind-control technique not known of amongst most wizards. I did this simply to spite you. I accept full responsibility.
This too made me laugh out loud, much to the confusion of those around me.

This whole first chapter was very funny. I am sorry to see that this isn't marked as complete but I think that this is funny enough to continue reading for now anyway, even though I usually only read finished works. Very funny thus far.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
HeHAHAHA
Guest chapter 29 . 2/18/2013
Really good :)
Bhadra chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I loved the ravenclaw section
Bhadra chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hhahah! Sounds like something only a slytherins could write!
RandomFandom5 chapter 28 . 12/2/2012
A shortened version of No. 8: What happens at Hogwarts stays at Hogwarts.
RandomFandom5 chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
Oh, so you already used a "dead parrot" joke. Whoops.
RandomFandom5 chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
I thought of one for the pet shop: It's not funny in the slightest when somebody throws a fit about a parrot you sold them being dead. That's not a reference to anything at all.
RandomFandom5 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I can imagine my OC saying the stuff about brunettes with an extra layer of sarcasm because she has dark brown hair with matching eyes and she doesn't tan well. At all. Most of the time she looks like her skin is made of paper. If she's out in direct sunlight for more than two hours, she looks like her skin is made of tomato sauce. Guys eyeball her strawberry-blonde best friend 24/7, while she doesn't get a second glance (although that's probably because she's built like an exceptionally short twig.

Because you have nothing better to do than read a biography of one of my OCs.
RandomFandom5 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
My OC that I can imagine saying these things is a Muggleborn Slytherin. Saying a couple of these things would be hypocritical for her, seeing as she smirks a lot and she makes inbred jokes.
RandomFandom5 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I...can totally imagine one of my OCs telling her friends all of these things. That's so cool!
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »