Reviews for A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules at Hogwarts
RandomFandom5 chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
Oh, so you already used a "dead parrot" joke. Whoops.
RandomFandom5 chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
I thought of one for the pet shop: It's not funny in the slightest when somebody throws a fit about a parrot you sold them being dead. That's not a reference to anything at all.
RandomFandom5 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I can imagine my OC saying the stuff about brunettes with an extra layer of sarcasm because she has dark brown hair with matching eyes and she doesn't tan well. At all. Most of the time she looks like her skin is made of paper. If she's out in direct sunlight for more than two hours, she looks like her skin is made of tomato sauce. Guys eyeball her strawberry-blonde best friend 24/7, while she doesn't get a second glance (although that's probably because she's built like an exceptionally short twig.

Because you have nothing better to do than read a biography of one of my OCs.
RandomFandom5 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
My OC that I can imagine saying these things is a Muggleborn Slytherin. Saying a couple of these things would be hypocritical for her, seeing as she smirks a lot and she makes inbred jokes.
RandomFandom5 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I...can totally imagine one of my OCs telling her friends all of these things. That's so cool!
Matthias Waverunner chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
Rule 5 for Azkaban Escapees seems a bit unfair. Between the effects of stress itself (and let's face it, being in a prison populated by creatures which quite literally suck the joy out of the air by their presence is pretty stressful) and it making one disinclined to eat, being thin isn't really that bizarre.
Rubes99 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
*snorts*
Nice. I'm liking this sarcastic git.
igrowand chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Because the only character listed is Theodore Nott, I think it's him writing the rules. If that was simply intended to be misleading, the writer is in Slytherin.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
MOTHAAAA KNOWSSS BEESSTTTT
Arysthae chapter 29 . 8/16/2012
Pahahahahahaha! Oh, this is brilliant! Theodore's narrative style is funny, informing and the parents discussion is one I have had often with my own parents about the events at Hogwarts. I particularly love the...well there was one...maybe...Screw this! Everything was amazing! You're an amazing writer! Please write more! :)
Margaret Armstrong chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
Delightful!

Wickedly so. I feel like I'm reading Terry Pratchett with the gloves off.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read, but 19 in this chapter seems like it's written by a muggle. (Which it is, of course, but this is supposed to be at Hogwarts. One word: Legilimency.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/5/2012
Sooooo funny! I love this fic
Imperio.Crucio.AvadaKedavra chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Well, after that I was so convinced it was Snape, because it's so... him to say stuff like that. But then I just realized that on the description, it says the main character is "Theodore N." so HE'S the Sarcastic Little Git, isn't he?
Raquelle
Sean Mulligan chapter 28 . 4/23/2012
The Hogwarts Express doesn't seem so bad and it does provide a good social experience.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »