Reviews for A Dance in the Moonlight
Nirvana of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
THE PROPOSING PART WAS GOOD! **** IT! Pls. tell me what might happen in the sequel... I really really adore the Ein x Fia pairing... oh yeah, for corrections:

1. Embarrassment doesn't have an E between the ss and m.

2. During the "Not so loud they'll hear us!" Serene said. The comma is no longer needed in the said part.

And those are the only wrong stuff in the FanFic! it's nice that those two are good for each other... *sigh* Anyways, bye!
SeiraIzuna chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is a very nice story you made and its also the first few that I read in but its still very nice, if you didn't mind i used your idea in an exam in school and I scored high marks for it, thx for the idea again. Hope that your sequel for this will come out soon enough. I would love to read it. Your very good in making love stories and hope to read more of your stories soon.
Martin III chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Whoops... guess I never actually reviewed this one, huh? Anyway, first off, Fia comes off very OOC in the poker game scene. Revenge just doesn't fit her personality at all. She and Ein sleeping in the same bed without being married is odd, too.

On the plus side, as always you make the two of them a very cute couple, and the dance which is the climax of the story is well-written. I like Rose's disinterested reaction; she's always focused on the literary side of things. And Serene being jealous of Ein and Fia's happiness is a fleeting but moving bit of characterization for her.

A lot of typos in this story:

1."Fia asked, asking the question that was on Lina's mind." You have forms of "to ask" twice in the same sentence.

2."embarrassement" should be "embarrassment."

3."She then turned her to look outside, ignoring Lina." She then turned her what?

4."But somehow, she found out he was her," Not sure what you *meant* to write there, but that sounds so wrong.

5."...Rose must have gave her, she thought." Two errors there; it should be "Rose must have given him, she thought."

6.""Well, I don't mind staying like tike this..."" Delete the word "tike".

Overall, not a bad fluffy romantic fic, but in retrospect little more than a step on the way to your Riviera masterpiece, "Early Gift".
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
It is of the same quality as "A Prayer for Peace." AKA, it's quite good. Thanks for writing it.
Lord Rasler chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Yo! i read the sequel, and it ROCKED- you a very good fic author, and i hope to read more of fics from you in the future, and to point out,...EINxFIA 4EVA XD
Blez002 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
good fic you made...

all the chacters are all themselves...

i hope that Leida and Malice will make a appearence...
Herr Wozzeck chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
This was quite good. The whole Serene/Rose bet thing was pretty funny.

The only problems I see are your switchings from point of view. You use borderlines on some and not on others. Please, use borderlines on all transitions of viewpoints.

After that, it's really good.
Heian Edenwood chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Man... i love this fic. pretty romantic and funny. ;) hope to see more of your fics.
FlamedraSeer chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This is really good! I'm just happy that I can finally find a m/f fic... _ I support Ein/Fia!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Wow, I'm glad I decided to check out the Riveria section again (I NEED to read more stories, but I always find myself reading Tales of SYmphonia fanfiction _o).

This was a cute and sweet one-shot. Aside form the romance between Fia and Ein, I espically found Serene's antics to be funny with wanting to win some bet agianst Rose. The whole lot of them seem to be snoops, but then agian, they acted that way in Prayer for Peace as well XD.

So yes, this was good. Well done
Feral Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Cute, but you know how I feel about your pairings.

Anyway, well written, though I kind of wished you'd have done a little research to add more detail to the dancing scene. :3 As a girl, yes I can tell you that long moonlight dances are VERY romantic and I would love to do that with the person I like. _ (No idea if he can dance, but he's good enough at everything else that I'd be surprised if he couldn't.)

There were a few minor typos like the exclusion of the word "with" during the sleeping Fia scene, but none too annoying.

Yay, Rose scribbles like me.

XD -Feral
Biggoron chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Wow. A nice sequel to prayer for peace. It's great. I really look foward to the next piece of your writing.
Gantz Gun chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Wow not bad, not bad at all!

I should say this was a pretty good sequal to that original story 'A Prayer for Peace.' Which I enjoyed a lot. If you plan on doing any other works please do them soon!

I'll be waiting!