Reviews for The Daimyo's Mistake
hahaha chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I like it. Its funny because inuyasha means female dog demon, people. At least i think.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
boring
Crimson Flash 118 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
uh inuyasha is a dude not a girl
My-Only-Love chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
lol! He slipped up big time!
Pen Obsession chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I was honestly not expecting the ending. ROFL xD i thought this was going to be extremely dramatic xD Omg xD HILARIOUS!
SecretBox chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
HJGAHGSDHGHDGD.

I never realized that YOU were the one who wrote this! XDD

That was priceless. Seriously. I read this sometime ago, adored it, almost choked on air BECAUSE of it, and I just cannot believe I had never left a review! Well now I am correcting my past mistake. /nods/

At any rate, this is hilarious. Everyone is amazingly IC yet this is story is still SO fucking funny. You did a particular awesome job with Izayoi (gawd is she annoying) ditto with InuTaisho.

The last line is PLATINUM gold.
Kittydoodle chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
This is pretty damn funny. _
ojuzu chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
*snickers* Oh, /definitely/ priceless...

Lilz
Sapphire1022 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
hahaha Inuyasha is a Girl!
Geraldine Hake chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I'm actually so slow that I had to read this twice to make sure I wasn't missing something. *Sweatdrop* That's a really clever way of incorporating one of the series odd name meanings into a story, and it is funny how many of your reviewers seemed to think that you didn't already know what Inuyasha translated into. (Really! They must think you're dense.) Next you shall write a story on why Sango was named after an underwater vegetation/after-childbirth, no? ;)
crystalized.flame chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
LOL! DAUGHTER! Yes! lOL!Is InuYasha really a girls name?
Itome chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
OMG that is quite funny. It's true that his name does translte to something like dog female demon/spirit (at least has female connotations). Anata e is what I have seen used when a wife speaks to her husband.

Great Story!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Priceless indeed! That was hilarious!
StormHornet chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I love this drabble. It's extremely entertaining, and I am glad to see that you are not ignorant of the fact that InuYasha, in fact, means [something like] 'dog forest spirit'.
FreeMoment chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Ha! This is so funny and cute. - Good Job!