Reviews for Ordinatio
fx chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Nice! Hope this won't be abandoned :)
StormBrisingr chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
Starlit jewel chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
I just found this story and I really like it! I'm not a big fan of Harry/Hermione pairings (I prefer Harry/Ginny), but I don't mind too much as long as the fic itself is good and doesn't focus too much on the pairing. Anyways, this fic is lovely and Lucas is definitely an interesting character. I also liked how you portrayed Harry. I know you haven't updated this story in a while, but I hope you haven't given up on it because now I'm really intrigued! Can't wait for the next chapter! (Please? :) )
PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
I absolutely love your story. Please update it soon! I would love to read what happens next.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
Love it update again soon. .
solsere chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
I love the ideas, very well written and interesting to boot. _ Just, HaryyxHermione a little on the cheesy side...but overall, very nice! update soon!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/29/2007
Are you ever going to update this story? I don't care how DH turned out update! Oh and it should stay HHR.
Snoppy0160 chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
its alright a little mushy for my taste though stop givin harry all these damn emotions hes actin like a bitch
pstibbons chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Very confusing. Who are Harry's new group?
shadow uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/2/2007
What a strange story, I wonder if you'll give us more on Lucas's background. Are you going to continue this story? I hope you do, I really like it.
nique chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
come on man! i wanna know whats happenning!
dilaimar chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
Hey! Why did u stop thsi story mid-way...please continue...eventhough the last time you updated was April 06...
dilaimar chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
nice one! i really would love to find out how thsi will end.
Chariti chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
I love the story. I will be excited to read the next chapter. Good luck with your writing and everything else.
Draconia20 chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
Hope you will update soon, i really like the story so far!:)