Reviews for Dreams Come True
Sarah Zitter chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I love this please continue with this story. Plus this reminds me of A Cinderella Story that Hilary Duff was in. So this must be

the same story only different names. I like this so contine with

this story please.
aznbbz chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Omg i love all 3 chapters great work

it was amazing

And everything was perfect (no spellings mistakes or nothing)

Is there more to come?
Aimie chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
this is a great story!

you have to continue!

how come there are two 'JuliardMan's?

their not the same person right?

i think the one on the phones troy!

] xx
aznbbz chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
love it really good reminds me of cinderella story the movie
PrincetonGirl chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Hey

I loved this story Will you be writing more? Maybe about how Troy and Sharpay get together. Obv. Its taken fromt he film A Cindreella Story but I loved it anyawy :)
write-me-well chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Aw, i love Cinderella Story! it's interesting to see sharpay and gabriella in somewhat switched roles... i really enjoy where you're going with this. please continue! oh and i can't wait for the dance..hint hint ;D
master of toast chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
col
SilverxxMoonlight chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
Great chapter can't wait for the next one. Please update soon chica
drinkingfiction chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
I love this! Please update soon!
Candlelight Chaos chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
hmm... the story sounds a bit familiar.. it's quite similar to "A Cinderella Story" played by Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray. I like this since it's troypay (i'm a BIG fan of troypay) but the story gets a little boring at times cuz it becomes a bit too similar to the things that happened in "A Cinderella Story". Try to change some stuff and try to make it a little bit more different than the movie. Be spontaneous and creative. I know you can do it! but i love you still for being a troypay person.. still a great story though! just trying to help out.. not a flame! :D keep up the good work! much love..
Angel1 Nat chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I love this story plz, plz plz, reply soon
thisloveisours-xo chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
u HAVE to update this story! its so totally awesome!
DELETED22331 chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
i love the story update soon
Within Rhythms chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
love it! wonder what will happen next to sharpay, and PLEASE update soon!
CiceroGuided chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
*screams* I LOVE THIS! It's absolutly wonderful! I can't thank you enough for coming up with such an ejoyable story! I love both HSm and ACS, I love how you mixed then together!

Dannie