Reviews for Pride, Fear, and Other Motivators
ficfan365 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Hey I think Viktor and Percy are kinda cute together but I love Marcus Flint he is um... very hot and i might just check out your Percy/Marcus story and I have a favor can u make one of Marcus Flint/Oliver Wood kinda against but not really.
and i'd love more on this story.
poppyroc chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Haha I searched this paring on the archive for the site and this was the only story that came up! I think it's a cute pairing, they're so opposite that they'd be cute together! Wish there were more fics out there pairing these two together.

Loved your fic, the lack of dialogue was really nice actually. :) Gonna check out your other stories now! You mentioned Percy/Marcus and I am very interested... :D
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
O

I normally don't stray from Drarry fics, although I have found a few Remus Lupin fics (REmus-Snape Remus-Sirius and suprisingly a couple Remus-Draco -ILOVEDRACO-) but I have never found a Percy fic I liked before, but i found this fic in the hidden vault and it was such an odd pairing I decided to try it out, and woe an behold I actually very much enjoyed it and was sad when it ended so soon! thank you for broadening my horizens :)
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Aww i love you for writing this! I was just futzing around with the character listings and couldnt believe my eyes when i saw that a fc actually existed.

It's an enjoyable read, well written...i like the structure of it: a series of events that have taken place. I like that you still show Percy as a prat, but motivated by a combination of pride and fear/insecurity.

Love the ending :D
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Needs. More. Slash. Like, now. X3
minlin chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I was wondering if there was any Viktor/Percy out there and lo and behold! I do hope that Percy writes to Viktor. In a weird way I think they could be good for each other.
Ink Penn chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow! It was excellent! Thanks for such an enjoyable read!

I love the idea of ViktorxPercy. Won't you write a sequel where Viktor's hopes are fulfilled? Please!
Rock'n'Slash chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
WoW! You did go there! I LIKE IT!

Cool!

Write On!
I am Pickle chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
cute story, and what an interesting pairing. . . hm
UteM003 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I think they're a nice couple, but people usually tell me that I love so strange couples, so don't know... xD Krum is c0ol xD! And Percy looks so funny for some reason xD! Loosing his glasses or "wondering why the universe was conspiring against his punctuality" xDD

I love Percy, and I love Krum... and I love more them with each other, so yeah, I want you to write more of this xD!

[also I'll search for your Percy / Marcus *w* nice couple too hohoho xD]
Kyle chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Wow...I had just fallen in love. This pairing is wonderful!
bimupp chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I really liked this story. Interesting pairing, hadnt thought of those two, nicely written too.
imakeeper chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
cute i just got ito Viktor Slash
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
this is so cute. You got to right more